About this item
For over 100 years, chefs have turned to Kitchen Bouquet to create rich gravies, sauces, soups, stews and more.
With its unique blend of herbs and spices, Kitchen Bouquet Browning and Seasoning Sauce adds savory flavor and rich color to soups, stews, sauces and gravies. For over 100 years, it has been the chefs standard for consistent, quality dishes and menu variety. Mix it in with ground beef, tomato sauce, seasoned breadcrumbs and eggs for a satisfying meatloaf. Darken and thicken a chicken or steak marinade. Brush it on hamburgers, roast beef, pork chops and more for appetizing dinners. You can even use this bottled sauce to transform simple stuffing into something special. Get great taste and rich brown color every time with Kitchen Bouquet.
For hamburgers, roasts, steaks and chops, generously brush all sides of the meat, including fat, with Kitchen Bouquet sauce before roasting, broiling or barbecuing. For roast meat gravy, pour off pan fat. Save. Add 3 tablespoons of fat back into pan. Blend in 4 tablespoons flour. Stir in 2 cups hot stock or water. Cook and stir until gravy boils 1 minute. Add salt to taste and 1/2 teaspoon or more Kitchen Bouquet sauce.
Caramel (sulfites), water, vegetable base (water, carrots, celery, cabbage, onion, parsley, turnips, parsnips), less than 2% of spices, salt, mustard seed, sodium benzoate as a preservative. Product formulations, packaging and promotions may change. For the most current information refer to product packaging.
Caramel, Vegetable Base Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery, Parsnips, Turnips, Salt, Parsley, Spices, Sodium Benzoate (Less Than 0.1 Of 1 Percent To Preserve Freshness)
Hamburger, roasts, steaks & chops: brush all sides Of the meat(including) fat generously with kitchen bouquet before roasting,boiling or barbecuing roast. Meat gravy: pour off pan fat. Save. Add 3tbsp back into pan. Blend in 4 tbsp flour. Stir in 2 cups Of hot stockor water. Cook & stir until gravy boils 1 min. Add salt To taste & 1/2tsp. Or more.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.27 x 2.27 x 5.56|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no I keep it with my spicesby CraftyNana50501/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never refrigerated it. Been using it for 30 years.by bioflame1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- usually with the spices or sometimes with the A-1 or BBQ sauceby CraftyNana50504/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IN GROCERY DEPT.by PAT19534/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (15)Was this answer helpful?
- Just add a few teaspoons and add more broth, the kitchen bouquet does not make the gravy it just gives it the flavor..by dcutter473/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?