About this item
The Kiss Mini Travel Iron is a compact, 1/2" ceramic flat iron that heats up quickly. It serves the needs of precision styling, such as touch-ups, styling short hair, fixing bands and lifting roots. This 6" travel hair iron can fit in a purse, briefcase or luggage, making it easy to carry with you wherever you go. It's an ideal tool for travelers or anyone who wants to always be prepared for a hair emergency. A heat-resistant travel pouch is included. Bring the iron to work, to a party or on vacation, and you'll have a way to smooth fly-aways and touch up your style.
Kiss Mini Travel Iron, 1-Count:
- Compact size for easy carry
- Ceramic hair iron, 1-count
- Perfect for touch-ups, short hair, bands, roots and young stylists
- Ceramic technology for fast and even heat distribution
- Heat-resistant travel pouch included
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.63 x 1.75 x 9.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, if you put the iron or the plates right up against your face. The plates are the only thing on the iron that get hot. If you use it properly and are careful, you won't get burned.by SlimRedhead2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course it can.. it's a flat iron. Don't put it near your face.by hustlababy098/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?