Kingsford 24" Charcoal Grill
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whether you are cooking for a crowd or just a few close friends, fire up this 24" Kingsford Charcoal Grill and get the party started. With a cooking area of 538 square inches, this grill offers plenty of room for your outdoor cooking needs. The cast iron charcoal grill can cook up to 20 burgers at a time, making it a practical choice for get-togethers and backyard parties. The Kingsford grill is equipped with a variety of useful features, such as a temperature gauge, an attached bottle opener and a foldable side shelf.
Kingsford 24" Charcoal Grill:
- 583 sq in total cooking area
- 20 burger capacity
- Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grid
- Temperature gauge on hood for accurate heat reading
- 2 side vents on lid for heat control adjustments
- Adjustable charcoal tray
- Easy-to-remove ash tray
- Aluminum side handle for easy grill mobility
- Foldable side shelf
- Attached bottle opener
- Bottom shelf for extra utility purposes
- 2-year supplier warranty
- Model# BB02300G
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||78.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||45.0 x 26.5 x 42.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can adjust the fire grate up and down depending on heat desiredby krobcustoms8/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the handle on the right side adjusts the height of the fire grate relative to the cooking grate.by BrewHunter3/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the hand crank on the pic of the grill raises and lowers the fire grate. Works GREAT I might add.by globe33/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, wonderful feature but unfortunatley do not expect quality of pan to last us thru the summer.by lookingforanothergrill1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a adj charcoal pan insideby shortcake11014/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is an adjustable grill crank on the front right that will raise and lower the grill. It is hard to see in the picture, but there are two levers on the front. One is to open the ash tray bend and the other is to adjust the heat accordingly to the flame/heat of the grill.by DeenaDiva4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used a variety of woods for smoking, including pecan. Just do not use pine, cedar or kiln dried wood or any wood that is not wll cured.by AmbassadorB5/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure can, I haven't used pecan as a heat source but I've used oak, apple, and hickory. Love the taste of burgers and steak cooked over a real wood fire.by BrewHunter3/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use Pecan, Apple, Hickory, charcoal with chips and lump charcoal. basically you can use anything that burns!by globe33/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can add any type of chips you prefer...we use Mesquite.by lookingforanothergrill1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Metal...same as rest of the grillby shortcake110112/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs are made of the same material as the rest. In my opinion it is a better grade of metal than most. My brother and boyfriend was extremely impressed and thought I has spent a ton of money, but it is a wonderful buy.by DeenaDiva12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?