Rabbids have invaded Rayman's world, they've invaded TV, they've gone to the Moon and even blundered through history. Now they are back with a plan even more raving: to invade players' everyday lives! With the Augmented Reality functionality made possible by the Kinect sensor, the Rabbids are enjoying invading the front rooms and daily lives of players. And good luck getting rid of them; players can try to talk to them, calm them down or even slap them... they just keep coming back for more and don't want to leave! Rabbids Alive & Kicking pushes Kinect to the limits, as for the first time a party game can be played on this platform by up to four people at the same time. Thanks to the vocal recognition, players can also interact directly with the Rabbids.
- Rabbids Come to Life - Rabbids become real, emerge from the floor, and interact with players in unique experiences and augmented reality.
- Rabbids Take Control - Swim, jump, dance, roll and slap freely, all in the hope to halt the Rabbids from invading. Square off with them in the craziest mini-games, in the most insane situations ever imagined!
- Rabbids Redefine - The party game genre has been redefined with the ability to play with up to 4-players simultaneously; a first on the Kinect. Time to turn the living room upside down with friends and family with an abundance of customizable game types.
- Join the Rabbids Community! - Capture and share online photos, accomplishments, and high scores with friends and family.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Crude Humor and Cartoon Violence