Perfect for your favorite outdoor enthusiast, the Kidz World Mossy Oak Camouflage Kid's Recliner provides a comfy spot to relax after a day of hunting with Dad. It's cushioned with polyester fiber fill, and a recessed cupholder in the right armrest keeps a drink in easy reach. This recliner, built on a sturdy mixed hardwood frame, has a safe recline mechanism; your child has to pull out the footrest before he can recline, preventing pinched fingers. When the chair is in the recline position, the space between the seat and footrest has a sewn-in strip of fabric covering it. The recliner's back has a single horizontal tufted stitch in the midsection, and is overstuffed to give it a rounded appearance -- just like Dad's favorite recliner.
- Chair bottom covered with mesh upholstery cloth
- Space between chair and footrest has sewn-in fabric
- Backrest is over-stuffed to give large, rounded top
About Kidz World A.D. Blount, Linda Blount, Alison Nichols, Justin Nichols, and Dwight Griffin established Kidz World furniture in March of 2009 after looking at the children's furniture market and deciding that better quality and more fabric choices were needed. They decided to manufacture children's furniture that was more like adult furniture in terms of hardwood frames, foam filling, and other high-quality components. By providing this quality and offering the resulting furniture in a variety of fabrics, including licensed fabrics such as Mossy Oak, National Football League, Collegiate Sports, and Major League Baseball, Kidz World has quickly established themselves as the leading manufacturer of children's furniture.
- Mixed hardwood frame; steel recline mechanism
- 4 plastic legs; polyester fiber fill
- Mossy Oak-patterned fabric upholstery
- Recessed cupholder in right armrest
- For children ages 3 to 7, up to 75 lbs.
- 25W x 24D x 28H inches; Seat height: 13.5 inches