About this item
The Kids' Sofa Chair and Ottoman Set with its unique Zebra design will accentuate your child's room. Plush and soft to the touch, it is the perfect place for your little one to kick back and watch television or visit with friends. This kids' chair and ottoman set has a unique style that makes a bold design statement. This fabric chair set comes with an ottoman. Made of polyester fabric, this kids' sofa set is easy to maintain. Don't worry about spilled drinks and snacks, they wipe clean easily. With durable and sturdy hardware frames, the Kids' Sofa Chair and Ottoman Set in Zebra print will last for a long time.
Kids' Sofa, Chair and Ottoman Set, Zebra:
- Hardwood frames
- Kids' chair and ottoman set has polyester fabric
- Clean with mild soap and water
- Sofa Dimensions: 26.5"W x 15.25"L x 17.5"H
- Chair Dimensions: 15.5"W x 15.25"L x 17.5"H
- Ottoman Dimensions: 8.5"W x 8.5"L x 5"H
- Seat Height for Sofa and Chair: 5" from ground
- Arm Rest Height for Sofa and Chair: 6" from seat
- Maximum weight capacity for each piece: 60 lbs
- Adult assembly required
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||40.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.25 x 26.5 x 17.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no not for people over 7 years old!!!by iphatcoolcat10/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no this is way to small for you i would say this best for a 1-5 year oldby pageantqueenpro20109/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- WAY TO SMALL! the ottoman is no bigger than a sheet of paper.by Caudills7/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes its for really small childrenby BrittBritt6193/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes way to small. It's for small babies.by Snf06281/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it's way too small for your age group my daughter is one and she will probably use it till shes atleast 5by michellershopper1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is baby size. It is even too small for a 5 year old. It fits babies, 8 months to 2 or 3 years old.by grammanell12/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the chair was to small for my daughter to set in. She wears a 6-7 slim in little girls tinyby okmom17/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought it for my 3 year old and she is already a little too big for itby BrookeElainesMommy5/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This big bean bag i bought for my 16 year old son and it is definitely for Teens and Adults...I have even sat on it and adjusted the back, it supported my back and neck...my 16 year old has even layed this flat and fell asleep on it when he was sick, his knees and feet were on the floor but he was very comfy he said...i am very pleased with this Large Bean Bag and how big it is :)by Cutiex42/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- i have not seen this in pink and black zebra print anywhereby pageantqueenpro201011/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no just black and whiteby BabyAngel101311/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?