About this item
Your little one will love to rock in this Leopard Kids' Rocking Chair. With a stylish and fun leopard print, this chair is an ideal way to please your adventurous child. It also offers him or her a comfortable place to sit while watching TV, reading a book or taking a nap. This rocking chair is made from durable resin material to give a high-quality and sturdy performance for years to come. Constructed with a hardwood frame, this fabric rocking chair is strong enough to withstand wear and tear as your child uses it to play and relax. The safety stop on the back of this upholstered rocking chair prevents dangerous tipping, making it suitable for your little one to use on a daily basis without the worry of accidents. This kids' rocking chair is light enough for easy portability and maneuvering to different rooms around the house.
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||7 Years|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 17.5 x 17.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Actually yes, the chair sits a little low to the ground. I wouldn't recommend purchasing for a child over the age of 5 as they will grow out of the chair very quickly. The seat about 1 ft from the ground.by GoogleMe21412/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It's perfect for my 1 year old to get in and out of easily. My 11 year old sister is MUCH too big (she's skinny but tall) so I would think yours wouldn't fit either.by Trouble1810/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely too small for the 8 year old. 6 year old could sit in it, but will probably out grow it soon.by Betty5552/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this chair is for toddler. I would buy them an adult chair.by KnowsHerStuffMom12/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 8 year old niece can squeeze into the chair, but looks very awkward as the chair is rather short. It is a bit small for that age range. The height alone would be limited to 4-5 year olds MAX, in my opinion.by An anonymous customer2/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Weight limit for this rocker is 50 LBS. It can hold more weight though the seat bottom measures approximately 12" x 12".by Newco International Team7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am thinking of getting this for my cat. What are the seat dimensions so I know he will fit? Also the arm width and length.
- 12 inches by 12 inches for the seat sizeby NewParent116/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?