About this item
Keep your baby healthy while encouraging them to explore with the Kids Preferred Developmental Giraffe. This giraffe toy that has exciting features including teethers, a mirror, rattle, and plastic rings to engage your baby. Allergy free and asthma friendly, this healthy baby toy is a safe companion for your child. The Kids Preferred Developmental Giraffe comes with lot of textures that are sure to spark your childs curiosity for a fun-filled playtime. This asthma friendly toy is easy care. too!
Kids Preferred - Healthy Baby Developmental Giraffe:
|Age:||12 - 24 Months , Birth - 12 Months|
|Age End:||2 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 3.0 x 10.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Made in Chinaby MattiePooh5/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby mcdanjen5/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby sebdon4/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only if you provide the lace or whatever you wanna use to attach it.by Miel20126/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not as it is----perhaps you could add a plastic ring to the rings around his neck and hang it from the infant seat handle. Good luck. Even if you can not figure out a way to hang it, I am sure your child will still love this little giraffe.by MattiePooh5/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?