About this item
Soothe and comfort little ones while enhancing their senses with this cute and colorful Kids Preferred Amazing Baby Blanket Teether Bear. This soft and cozy toy will help make teething easier for your baby. It features many different textures and sounds for infants to explore. The teddy bear teether for babies has dangling rings for little hands to hold onto. The toy rattles, crinkles and squeaks for your baby's enjoyment. This soft plush teether toy is lightweight and easy to take along on daily trips to keep your baby amused. This toy not only serves as a handy teether but also an excellent tool that can be used to help your baby develop better hand and eye coordination, color recognition and fine motor skills.
It also makes the ideal shower or birthday gift. The Kids Preferred Amazing Baby Blanket Teether Bear is suitable for children 12 months of age and up. It easily fits into any diaper bag to provide instant fun for your baby while you are shopping or running errands.
Kids Preferred Amazing Baby Blanket Teether Bear:
- Features a textured teether
- This teether for babies includes dangling rings
- Rattle, crinkle, and squeak sounds
- Helps baby to recognize colors, improve hand and eye coordination, learn new sounds and discover new textures
- Teether for babies is suitable for children age 12 months and up
|Age End:||2 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.23|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 0.5 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no...it says to surface wash and lie flat to dry. I might try a handwash cycle on my machine if it gets dirty and then lie it flat to dry. Or just wash gently in sink and follow same drying recommendation.by jednaples12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could probably get away with machine washing it, but I would dry it flat.by GammyBalso12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I washed this item in the washing machine insided a pillow case.by dc200312/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says to surface clean with a coth..and not to tumble dry or immearse in water..who ever heard of making a blanket that cant be washed? ..but im sure I will anyway and hang to dry..by Dealaureen12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?