About this item
This Kids' King Chair makes a fashionable and functional addition to any room, living room or den. This traditional yet contemporary furniture piece is designed just like "grown up" furniture, with a high back, broad arms and wooden feet, but it's sized just for kids! This cozy seat is designed for children between ages 2 to 7 years old with a classic look that blends easily with almost any decor. This kids' room chair has a sturdy hardwood frame and is upholstered in soft, quality fabric that makes maintenance a breeze. The fabric can be spot cleaned with mild soap and water for easy care. The pink polka dot chair features a pretty, blush color with soft, white dots. The chair sits low to the ground for easy use. The cozy chair is ideal for use in children's rooms, play rooms, dens, family rooms and more. It is recommended for indoor use.
Kids' King Chair Pink Dot:
- Ideal for kids' rooms, living room or den
- Hardwood frame
- Spot clean with mild soap and water
- Pink polka dot chair with broad arms and high back
- Designed to look just like "grown up" furniture but made for kids
- Sits low to the ground for easy use
- Recommended for ages 2-7
- For indoor use
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||7 Years|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.75 x 18.0 x 20.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This chair comes in pink with white dots and sage green with white dots.by Newco International Team11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This chair is shipped assembled with the exception of the legs, which you put on with a screwdriver. The 4 legs come with screws and instructions of how to put them on. It is moderately easy to assemble!by Newco International Team3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?