Similar items in stock
Kids Craft Made by Me Personalized Mug Kit
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Children can design and paint their own mugs with the Kids Craft Made by Me Personalized Mug Kit. This Mug Paint Kit includes two ceramic mugs, ceramic paint, brushes and easy-to-follow instructions. Personalized Kids Mugs are a fun source of creativity for kids to enjoy at birthday parties, playdates, special occasions and during art class. Let your kids' imaginations run wild with the Kids Craft Made by Me Personalized Mug Kit.
Kids Craft Made by Me Personalized Mug Kit:
- Design and paint mugs
- 2 ceramic mugs, ceramic paint, brushes
- Easy to follow instructions
- Fun source of creativity at birthday parties, playdates, special occasions, and during art class
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||8 - 11 Years , 12 - 14 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||17033|
|Brand:||Made By Me|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.75 x 2.00 x 12.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- An average mug - maybe 10 -12 ouncesby Averageconsumer0112/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are normal size mugs. Small. probably 10oz.by Sandy131311/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it just tells you to let them dry for I believe it is 24 hours.by Averageconsumer0112/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do not paint in side mug and leave an inch around top of no paint. Yes, I baked my mugs. Pre heat oven to 300 and bake for 30min. I let my mugs cool in the oven. After that let stand for 72 hours. Have Funby Sandy131312/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $8.61 Was $9.29Save $0.68
- Clearance$7.64 List price $8.57Save $0.93