Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$13.99Was
- Reduced Price$18.89Was
About this item
About this item
Ensure that you and your family stay safe with this Kidde Radon Detection Kit. This item conforms to state and Environmental Protection Agency requirements. The Kidde radon test kit comes with instructions, an information card, a return mailer envelope and an activated charcoal radon sampler bag. It is ideal for both residential and general use. With this item you can detect cancer-causing, colorless, tasteless radon gas seepage.
Kidde Radon Detection Kit:
- Mail-in radon test kit and analysis for residential and general use
- Professional analysis detects cancer-causing, colorless, tasteless radon gas seepage
- This radon kit meets state and Environmental Protection Agency requirements
- Includes instructions, an information card, a return mailer envelope and an activated charcoal radon sampler bag
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.1 x 6.9 x 1.5|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello. In reference to your question, you need one test kit for most radon testing of your house or apartment. Place your test kit on the lowest livable level of the building on a flat surface at least 6 inches fro any wall or large object and 2-7 feet above the floor. Avoid areas and rooms with abnormally high humidity. Place the kit with the paper side facing upwards. For real estate transactions, you must place two test kits four inches apart. Laws can vary by state and country. Ask your local authority having jurisdiction about the laws in your area. When the test is done, you must seal the kit in the envelope provided and mail it to Alpha Energy Labs for testing. We strongly recommend shipping with a method that allows you to track your kit (i.e. USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation, UPS, FedEx). If you chose to ship with USPS First Class Mail you do so at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for kits lost in the mail. We must receive the kit within 10 days of the end of the test or it is invalid. So if you are outside the US, you will need to send it via some method that will reach us in time. If you have any further questions about this, you can call 1-800-324-5928, which is the number to Alpha Energy Labs, which is the lab that does the actual testing of the radon kits. We are Kidde Safety and can be reached at 1-800-880-6788. Thank you for your interest.by Kidde Expert5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello. In reference to your question, after you finish the test, place the charcoal test kit and the completed information card in the return envelope and seal the envelope. Place necessary postage on the envelope and return the test kit immediately to Alpha Energy Laboratories for evaluation. Normally, you will receive your results within 2-3 weeks from the time you mail the kit to the lab. This accounts for the mailing time to the lab, analysis time, and the time to mail a report back to you. If you have any further questions, please call Alpha Energy Labs at 1-800-324-5928. Thank you for your interest.by Kidde Expert8/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello. In reference to your question, the customer is required to pay for the kit sent to the lab, but there is no fee required for having the results sent to you. That is included in the price of the kit. New Jersey Residents are required to pay a $10.00 state fee. Analysis will not be completed without payement. There is a $10 option for a 24 hour response from receipt of kit, results sent via fax or email. This will be on the Radon Test Information Card in the package. For further information, please call the lab who does the testing, Alpha Energy Labs, at 800-324-5928. Thank you for your interest.by Kidde Expert9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products