Kidde NightHawk AC/DC Digital CO/Carbon Monoxide Alarm
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Kidde Nighthawk Alarm is a highly efficient carbon monoxide detector that will help keep you and your family safe. This battery powered carbon monoxide alarm has a sleek and compact design that enables easy installation and makes it well suited for all types of living spaces. This AC/DC detector comes with a clear and easily readable digital display so it can quickly be interpreted. This plug-in Kidde carbon monoxide detector updates every 15 seconds. It also has a test and reset button. This practical and highly efficient device has a 9-volt battery backup so it continues to work in a power outage.
Kidde Nighthawk Alarm:
- Digital display makes it easy to read an interpret
- Test/reset button
- Peak level button
- Plug-in detector
- 9V battery backup included
- Kidde carbon monoxide detector updates the CO levels every 15 seconds
- Dimensions in inches: 2.0 x 7.25 x 10.75
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.539|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 7.25 x 10.75|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I only saw a reference to 1500 sq ft.by DrMojo1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You definitely need 2 devices to cover the entrie house... make sure you put them close to air vents to detect CO generated by the furnaceby Kosskossy8/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- if you have more than 1 floor i would have 1 one each floorby sandycc1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends a detector on each floor of a residence. At a minimum, a single detector should be placed on each sleeping FLOOR , not ROOM, with an additional detector in the area of any major gas burning appliances such as a furnace or water heater. Installation in these areas ensures rapid detection of any potentially malfunctioning appliances and the ability to hear the alarm from all sleeping areas. However, They should be placed low since the gas starts low to the ground then rises.If your alarm is on the ceiling, like a smoke detector, you could be dead before the alarm goes off!!by srweiker10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- go to kidde .com to research this question they have a lot of info there.by unusal1shopper10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You should have 1 in every sleeping area and 1 near the furnace at the very least. Check with your local fire department to be sure that you have what is required by law.by PrudentPerson10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At any store thats sells batteries. This Kidde uses a 9 volt battery It recommends Duracell MN1604 /MX1604, Energizer 522, or Gold Peak GP1604A.by longevity11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 10 years From the date of purchase only for defects in material and workmanship.by longevity11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes It does plug into outlet or you have the choice to just use battery For free standing.by longevity11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello. In reference to your question, yes, this is alarm model KN-COPP-3, assembly number 900-0076-01. If you have any further questions about this, you can call us at 1-800-880-6788. Thank you for your interest.by Kidde Expert11/24/2015Written by a verified representative from Kidde ExpertWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the model number on this product is 900-0076-01.by CommunityAnswer11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The unit can plug directly into the outlet and "hang" from it or there is a wire extender that allows you to plug it in and either mount the unit elsewhere or stand it on a hard surface. A small tab slides out from the bottom for surface standing.by sehale11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't have a slideout base, but it can stand on a flat surface.by Nellie10302/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not that I saw. Use a book or coaster.by DrMojo11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does! I use plug in, but I had to check out the standing base option just because:)by MacFixit11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?