About this item
The KidKusion Hearth Kushion Fireplace Guard will provide a soft, padded edge around your hearth that can help prevent injuries from trips and falls. The Fireplace Hearth Guard features a soft, flame retardant foam material that will shield sensitive skin from rough brick or granite, which can help prevent abrasions and contusions. This fireplace guard will attach securely to edge of your hearth using adhesive backing. Hook and loop fasteners are included and will prevent slipping and sliding. You can trim the fireplace hearth guard to fit the exact shape your hearth. The fireplace guard measures 81”W x 9.5”D, which will fit many styles of hearths. This fireplace hearth guard has received the JPMA Award for Fireplace Safety for Kids. The neutral taupe color of the KidKusion Hearth Kushion Fireplace Guard will blend in with its surroundings, making it suitable for nearly any decor.
KidKusion Hearth Kushion Fireplace Guard:
- Flame retardant, soft foam pad cover rough hard edges of the fireplace hearth
- Measures 9.5" on each side and 81" across the front
- Can be trimmed as needed
- Attaches securely to hearth using adhesive backed, hook and loop fasteners provided
- Neutral taupe color blends with most decors
- JPMA Award winning product
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||81.0 x 9.5 x 1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes. my fireplace is also 68 in long. i had to cut the length to fit it inside the corners, which have a couple inches that come across the front as well. the corners are about 10 inches deep.by krisATL10/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You'll have extra in the middle piece that you can cut and add to the sides. (You should also have enough Velcro pieces to make it work.) If I did the math right and if you cut perfectly, you will still have 4 inches of uncovered fireplace on each side.by TWM723/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. ours is made of bluestone and it attached very easily. wasn't sure at first if it would work, but it stays. the sticky part on the velcro is very durable.by krisATL10/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?