About this item
Personalize your child's world with these solid wood letters from KidKraft. Standing a full eight inches high, these beautiful letters are ready to hang in the bedroom or simply stand them independently on a shelf. From your little one's name to an inspirational word or two, the possibilities are endless.
KidKraft - Wood Letter, White:
- Solid wood with White finish
- Eight inches tall
- Ready to hang or simply stand independently
- Great for displaying initials, names or words
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 1.0 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No hooks but there are holes just like a picture frame would have so that you CAN hang them on a wall. Or...you can buy the display stand if you wish to have them sit atop a dresser.by December1Baby4/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi An Anonymous Customer These KidKraft letters come with a "keyhole" opening in the back to enable you to hang them on a tack or nail, etc. Thanks KidKraft Specialistby KidKraftSpecialist9/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe this product is discontinued so certain letters are in short supply. Try speciality baby stores and call around. Someone has to have an "E" somewhere in their inventory.by AmazingLittleCaliLady8/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is it will look good on a wall trust me I got an S and it looks fine and you can see it on the wall thanks for readingby SamiluvsSOS11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (8)Was this answer helpful?