About this item
Your little girl will feel like a princess with the KidKraft Tabletop Vanity. This young girl's vanity gives your child a place to primp in front of the mirror. The mirror is made from a plexi-like material for safety, and the lightweight design makes it easy to move around. The drawer and two storage shelves on the KidKraft Vanity gives your child plenty of room to store all of her make-up, brushes and combs.
KidKraft - Tabletop Vanity:
- Lightweight design
- Includes a plexi-like safety mirror
- Features 1 drawer and 2 storage shelves
- No assembly required
- Dimensions: 13.11"L x 7"W x 15.82"H
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.11 x 7.0 x 15.82|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would have to say yes.by VIEWER126/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say it would be a little small for an 8 yr old.by FlutterByMom822/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's kind of small and it's just the mirror and drawer, if you have a chair and table that comes to between her chest and belly she will be able to see herself. If she has lots of stuff, she will quickly run out of room on the counter top of the vanity itself. We solved that by getting a table that is twice as big as the vanity and our girl has enough room.by Swededad1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definately.by Dempsy312/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?