KidKraft Savannah Wooden Dollhouse With 13 Pieces of Furniture
Customers also considered
- Rollback$109.42 Was $123.72Save $14.30
- Rollback$167.00 Was $199.84Save $32.84
- Rollback$235.93 Was $299.00Save $63.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Treat your little girl to the incomparable gift of endless imagination with the KidKraft Savannah Dollhouse With Furniture. It's a wonderful addition to any play room and gives children the opportunity to engage in hour after hour of open-ended play. Inspired by beautiful antebellum architecture, it features four levels and a total of six spacious rooms. The KidKraft dollhouse with furniture offers the appearance of an authentic southern mansion and is so much fun to decorate. It is made of solid wood, medium-density fiberboard and fabric. An outdoor patio area and wide windows provide a clear view of the furnishings and dolls inside. The dollhouse play set includes 13 pieces of colorful furniture that let your child transform it into a dream home straight from the box. It is large enough to allow several children to play alongside one another, adding to the fun that comes with creativity.
The KidKraft Savannah Dollhouse With Furniture accommodates standard Barbies and other fashion dolls that measure up to 11.5" tall, allowing your child to engage in a variety of exciting role play scenarios. A wonderful all-occasion gift nearly any little girl will cherish, it is also one that she'll remember fondly once she has grown up.
KidKraft Savannah Dollhouse with Furniture:
- Four levels and six rooms of open space
- Barbie doll compatible
- Dollhouse play set includes 13 pieces of colorful furniture
- Wide windows on both sides allow easy viewing
- Full outdoor patio area
- Large enough for several children to play at once
- Made of medium-density fiberboard, solid wood and fabric
- Sturdy construction
- KidKraft dollhouse with furniture accommodates fashion dolls up to 11.5" tall
- Dimensions: 33.75" L x 13.5" W x 51.25"H
- Adult assembly required
|Occasion:||Christmas , Birthday|
|Age Group:||9 to 10 Years|
|Recommended Use:||Any dolls up to 11.5" tall|
|Age Range:||5 to 7 Years Years , 3 to 4 Years Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||65023|
|Primary Shelf ID:||133126|
|Features:||Full outdoor patio area , Sturdy construction , Four levels and six rooms of open space|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||33.75 x 13.50 x 51.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I was confused about this also, but ours came with the nursery on the top floor. I don't know how to tell, I saw many large store websites that had the same photos that contradicted. I was very happy when our arrived with the nursery.by amp692811/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 2 versions of the Savannah dollhouse...one is a nursery and one is an attic. Each version also has different furniture and is decorated different. There is no way to specify which one you want online so you won't find out which one you get until its delivered/picked up! I guess you can always return it if its not the one you want. Its a really great dollhouse so I hope you get the one you want!by MemosMom12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The one we received has a nurseryby momoftwobabies12/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Nurseryby Alli914839/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nursery!by Momof2greatkids82612/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top floor is a nurseryby Texasmom2times12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wood background is setup up as a nursery and you get a wood baby crib with a soft pillow inside. You would think it's and attic do to it being at the top and the Barbie dolls would not be able to stand up there just sit or lay down. The dollhouse is worth the $$$by TallD2/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a picture with a crib and it comes with an actual crib.by NanaHinkky12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The top space is the nursery for mine. It has a cradle but the space isn't big enough for a doll to stand in it. You can move the furniture around which my daughter, who is three, does all the time. She puts the living room set in the bedroom, the bedroom furniture in the bathroom, etc.by AshfordMom2/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's kind of silly, but the attic is the nursery. lol. My friend pointed out to me that there are also no stairs going from the bedroom to the attic, so imagination will have to let the "parents" check on the "baby". My daughter doesn't care, she loves itby nikiv12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Furniture as pictured on the box. All wood furniture. Very nice quality. No people included tho!!by Dracki312/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cradle, four-poster bed, porch swing, stove/sink, refriderator, dining room table & two chairs, bathtub, toilet, couch, lamp, and coffee table.by amp69281/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think there are are two versions of the Savannah dollhouse. I got everything shown in the main Wal-mart picture...not the stuff shown in the video (the video is an older version I think.) I got a green fridge, a green oven that is also a sink, a natural wood porch swing, a natural wood canopy bed with white and tan linens, a pink baby cradle, a purple couch, a purple coffee table, a purple lamp, a cherry wood dining table, 2 cherry wood dining chairs with yellow cushions, a toilet, a tub, and a cake. The older version has some similar furniture: a bed, a swing, an oven, a couch, a coffee table, a toilet, a tub, a dining table, 2 dining chairs. But it has a plant, a patio chair, a bathroom sink, and a living room chair that the newer version doesn't have. However, it doesn't come with a baby cradle, a fridge, a lamp, or a cake. The colors are also different (the bed linens are pink instead of white, the stove is natural wood instead of green(and it doesn't have sink ontop of it), the coffee table is pink.by MemosMom12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- potty, bathtub, couch, coffee table, lamp, oven, refrigerator, table with 2 chairs, swing, canopy bed, and cradle..by Alli9148312/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- A cradle, bed with canopy, bedside table, refrigerator & kitchen sink, table & 2 chairs, bathtub & potty, sofa & floor lamp, porch swingby Texasmom2times12/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dining Table and 2 Chairs Canopy bed with linens Large Stove Sofa, Chair, and Coffee Table Tub, Sink, and Toilet Swing and outdoor chair and 1 plantby grandmacinnamon12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My dollhouse came with table and two chairs for the dining room, a bed for the bedroom, a couch, coffee table and lamp for the living room, a stove and fridge for the kitchen, a bathtub for the bathroom, a cradle for the nursery and a swing on the balcony.by AshfordMom12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cradle, canopy bed,porch swing, sink, refrigerator, tub, sink, couch, lamp, end table, dining room table with two chairsby lmcc5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We purchased ours in December 2011. It had a cradle, refrigerator and sink, sofa and coffee table, lamp, dining room table with two chairs, canopy bed, bathtub and toilet, swing.by ernaluders12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bathroom sink was different, plain wood and not yellow. The stove is different, plain wood and not green. I got no refrigerator. I got a living room chair but no floor lamp. There was no baby cradle included and that attic room was not painted as a nursery. My daughter is going to be disappointed.by Leah32112/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I read some people had problem with the backing of the house not fitting properly. has anyone encountered problem with the backing or the stairs.
- I didn't have troubles with the stairs or backing...but we did have troubles with the bedroom/balconies floor (3rd Level). It doesn't fit tight in the grooves and tends to fall out alot.by MemosMom12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had no issues with either. Everything went together as it should. One trick is to not tighten up any screws until you're almost done. This allows for some "give" in the project.by nikiv12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ours fit fine. I'm sure it would depend on getting screws lined up correctlyby lmcc12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I had a slight problem BUT with a little patience I got it to fit.by Palmiter12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband put ours together and didn't mention about anything not fitting properly.by Troop134212/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No problem at all.by pr201112/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We just put ours together about 2 weeks ago and everything seemed to fit together very well, no problems at all with back or stairs.by ernaluders12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had no problems at all. Some of the holes near the top were not perfectly aligned but were very close. It was easy to make it fit.by sophiasmommy200812/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No problems with the backing fitting properly.by QueenTammie12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we just set up ours last night and we have no issues with any piecesby auroramomof212/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$235.93 Was $299.00Save $63.07
- Rollback$109.42 Was $123.72Save $14.30