About this item
Add a touch of freshness and traditional style to your child's playroom or nursery with the KidKraft Nantucket Table and Chairs Set in Primary Colors. It comes with a square table in a warm honey finish and four chairs painted in primary colors. The sturdy chairs come in bright individual shades of green, red, blue and honey. The colorful finish of this children's table and chairs set makes for an attractive and playful furniture addition that will coordinate with a variety of kid-friendly decors. It also features a durable MDF and rubberwood construction that is designed to serve your child for years to come. The primary-colored chairs are gender neutral, making them appropriate for both girls and boys. This KidKraft Nantucket Table and Chairs Set in Primary Colors provides an ideal place for your little one's board games, tea parties, craft works and many other activities.
KidKraft Nantucket Table and Chairs Set:
- KidKraft activity table and chairs set comes with:
- Square table in a warm honey finish
- 4 chairs painted in bright primary colors of green, red, blue and honey
- Ideal for board games, tea parties, craft works and many other activities
- Features a durable MDF and rubberwood construction
- Attractive and playful activity table and chairs set that will coordinate with a variety of kid-friendly decors
- The primary and wood colors are gender neutral, making this set appropriate for both boys and girls
- KidKraft Nantucket Table and Chairs Set in Primary Colors is recommended for children ages 3 to 8
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||39.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.75 x 23.75 x 19.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. is the surface area of this table really big enough for 4 kids to play at? Will this last a 2 year a while, or should I get a bigger table
- I definitely think you should look for something bigger. My son is two and it is perfect for him but I wouldn't expect it to fit him for more than another year and a half, maybe two. I also wouldn't sit more than two kids at the table at a time while eating or doing activities as they would have very little room. To give you an idea I can fit two placemats on the table top and still have two inches on the sides.by BakerMommy214/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For 2-3 probably, but I doubt 4.by eshook0712/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say it would be difficult to have more than two projects going on at a time with this table because it is a true square. It can handle four kids eating or playing with something small like play dough , but building Legos or coloring would best be suited for two. I would suggest one of the larger rectangle shaped tables if you want to maximize craft space.by MamaOwl833/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Table is not big enough for 4 children. An average sized child may use it to age 5 or 6, but I would get a bigger and sturdier table and chair set.by Shop48447/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really big enough for four kids to play but big enough for four kids to eat at it. This will last a two year old quite awhile. My grandson is a big boy at one and a half and there is plenty of growing room.by LoveMyAiden2/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really. I tried having 4 kids at the table at once. Only if they have one piece of paper about 4 by 6 size. If they have 8x10 size their pages will overlap.by BRNC11/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's perfect for my 2 year old and will probably last him several years.by eshook072/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The table is 19 1/2 inches high and the chair seats are 11 1/2 inches high.by TEAwHONEY1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to the KidKraft websiteby LoveMyAiden2/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Nannie08 Please either go to www.KidKraft.com to order replacement parts or call the free Customer Service line. Thanks KidKraft Specialistby KidKraftSpecialist2/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?