KidKraft Metropolis Train Table + 100pc Train Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Choo choo! All aboard the KidKraft Metropolis train table and set! This wonderful indoor toy offers plenty of imaginative, interactive features to keep your little conductor entertained. The 100-piece city-themed set features a two-tier bridge, mountains, drive-through tunnels and an airport with helipad. It also features a train set that mounted on a wooden stand. This kids' train table set is made from birch wood, plastic and medium-density fiberboard, and it's crafted to stand at just the right height for children. Beneath the KidKraft train table is a large trundle, which can be used for collect all the little bits and pieces after playtime is over. The KidKraft Metropolis train table and set is suitable for children above 3 years of age.
KidKraft Metropolis Train Table and Set:
- City-themed interactive train set
- High-quality train table with solid wood frame and warm espresso finish
- Features large rolling trundle for convenient storage
- 100-piece train set includes two-tier bridge, mountain with drive-through tunnel, and airport with helipad
- The KidKraft wooden train table is packaged with simple, step-by-step assembly instructions
- Sturdy construction
- KidKraft Metropolis train table and set dimensions: 46.5"L x 32.75"W x 26.63"H
- Assembly required
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||90.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||46.75 x 33.0 x 26.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The drawer is actually the entire length of the table. So no, there isn't leg room at the back unless you pull the drawer out on the front. but I'm sure you could also just remove the drawer if needed. The huge drawer is very handy for TONS of storage!!!by JSD8211/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The drawer goes the full width of the table, is on castors and has handles to pull it open from either side.by ackjack12/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No space under without taking drawer outby JSwine11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The drawer underneath is as big as the table it self... so there is no space for them to place their legs under the table.by Monimariposa10/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the drawer is on rollers & rolls all the way through. So it can be accessed from the front or the back, but I have 2-two yr. olds that have alot of difficulty with this, as do I-sadly it never lines up correctly.by Gr8Moma10/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi An Anonymous Customer The drawer slides all the way through the width of the table, so the opposite side looks much like the drawer side. Thanks KidKraft Specialistby KidKraftSpecialist7/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,one side is black and matches the color from the sides. The top comes in two pieces but when I align, its hardly noticeable. The other side is of course the printed grass and roads.by HappyCustomer2811/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the top flips over. Flat surface...the top on both sides is flat. On one side it has the scene pictured in the descriptioin and the other side is just plain wood (matches the color of the table).by JSD821/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, very easily I may add!by ackjack11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the top is made with 2 pieces of wood, one side has the design and the other side is the same color as the wood and is a flat surface.by Monimariposa12/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes on the box when it arrived it stated that it does flip over for a flat surface all the pieces can go in the drawer underneath i ordererd this for my 2 year old an locve itby ValleriT11/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Lokeemom Yes, the flip side to the playboard has a solid color surface. Both sides are flat. One side has a landscape (artwork) and the other side is a solid color. Thanks KidKraft Specialistby KidKraftSpecialist11/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can remove all the pieces to the table to just create a flat surface. If you flip over the top it's plain wood on the other side.by JSD8211/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and the two panels on top when flipped over have a plain wood stained effect! That is a neat feature as well as the full width drawer on castors which opens from both sides!by ackjack12/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but to get the tracks to stay to begin with they probably need to be glued down. We do not use tracks yet, just vehicles and as a flat tableby JSwine11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes... We have the train set up (is just a little annoying to remove everything every time he is going to play on it), but sometimes we remove everything and he plays with Lego on it or we do little crafts too.by Monimariposa11/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- everything can go into the drawers underneath and it flips over to a wood finish that matches the rest of the tableby ValleriT11/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you remove all train tracks and accessories, (perhaps to the drawer below) the table top is flat and suitable for coloring, etc.by Senergy11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?