About this item
The KidKraft Limited Edition Toy Box will be the focal piece in your kids room, while being functional. It features an elegant design in an attractive cherry color that will match any decor. This kids toy chest has a huge storage space and lets you store all kinds of toys in it - big, small, long, or short. It has a flip-top lid that your kid can open and close easily. The lid has a safety hinge that is designed to protect your young ones from getting hurt, if they slam the lid down. This Kidcraft Toy Box is made with the safety features mind and does not have any sharp edges. Made of sturdy rubberwood and engineered wood products, this kid's storage toy box will hold up for several years. You can also use the top surface as a convenient seat for young kids. It also has wheels that allow you to move it around easily. Easy to assemble, this KidKraft Limited Edition Toy Box will help keep your kids room, organized and free of clutter.
KidKraft Limited Edition Toy Box:
- Helps teach the importance of getting organized.
- Convenient storage.
- Doubles as a bench for extra seating.
- Flip-top lid has safety hinge to protect young fingers from getting pinched.
- Made of wood.
- Sturdy construction.
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||8 Years|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||52.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||33.0 x 18500.0 x 28.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I bought this for my mom to store things in between her kitchen and living room. She gets tired between rooms and loves that she can sit down on it without feeling like it's going to fall apart. She weighs approximately 130 pounds and sits on it often with no problems.by SHAUNEYE2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know the absolute limit but at 200 lbs with my 30 grand daughter and I on top it was fine with the wheels installedby rebcat262/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know how much weight, but my daughter sits on it and she is 2. I sat on it and I am over 150 but I didn't want to break it just testing it.by LikeCheapStuff2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have to say that I'm 170 lbs. and the top slightly bows when I sit on it. If it had extra support in the cutout area, I think it would be pretty solid to sit on. Kids won't hurt it though, but adults beware.by fozbend112/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Anonymous We recommend no more than 125 pounds as this toy box was designed ideally for storage. Thanks KidKraft Specialistby KidKraftSpecialist2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, espresso is the color I purchased. It is beautiful.by iluvpenny11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Mommyofone284/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I looked for expresso, but cherry worked will in my child's room.by LikeCheapStuff3/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Spider22 This KidKraft Limited Edition Toy Box does not come in espresso, however the KidKraft Austin Toy Box does. Please visit this link http://www.walmart.com/ip/KidKraft-Austin-Toy-Box-Espresso/12188073 Thanks KidKraft Specialistby KidKraftSpecialist12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This box is great with and without the wheels.by SHAUNEYE2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes if it is placed on a carpeted surface, if placed on hardwood it could scartch it if dragedby rebcat262/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use the chest without the wheels. They snap off. The chest is fashioned so as the wheels do not show which is nice.by iluvpenny2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely.by Dufrock2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?