About this item
The KidKraft Farmhouse Table and 4 Chairs Set is the solution for accommodating your little one's unique height, weight and stature. It is designed specifically for children between 3 and 8 years of age and gives a whole new meaning to sitting at the kids' table. This gorgeous espresso kids' table and chair set is expertly constructed with quality wooden materials and is just the right height for your children. It is ideal for kids to use to work on their homework, play board games, create artwork, eat and other activities. The sturdy wood construction helps it withstand rough use. The warm espresso finish gives it a classic look that lets it blend seamlessly into already existing decor. This KidKraft farmhouse table and chair set is ideal for playrooms, preschools, day cares and events where special seating is desired.
KidKraft Farmhouse Table and 4 Chairs Set:
- A perfect space for playing board games, working on homework, and much more
- Sized perfectly for kids
- Kids' table and chair set is made of wood
- Sturdy construction
- Assembly required (instructions included)
- Table size: 23.6" W x 23.6" D x 18" H
- Chair size: 11" W x 11.6" D x 21" H (seat 10.8" H)
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.6 x 23.6 x 18.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does chip, just like your dinning room table would. It is made of real wood and not a veneer finish. The quality and finish is beautiful.by setifootz5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most definitely!! After 3 days of very limited use by 2 year old, numerous scratches on top of table. Very poor quality finish!!by zxvtrpnml1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does, unfortunately. Still beautiful, but I have had to already put touch up marker in spots.by CoCo52Beau1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It started chipping as we were putting it together. Terrible quality.by KathFlorida12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes....very easilyby materdad12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a couple tiny chips on the chair leg..I used a furniture crayon and it was fine. I also thought about just using a black sharpie permanent marker. The table is very dark brown so the black prob wouldn't show.by Lulugirl5912/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not so farby orsie7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I know this question was asked a while ago, but maybe it could help if anyone else has the same question! We've owned this table for 2 years now and it does NOT chip! We even have a few minor scratches from her banging toys around on it and all they look like is just a little scratch! It's the type of scratch that you can't really see unless you get at a good angle too (like when the light hits it right#. I really think this table holds up exceptionally well especially considering we have a child who is very rough on her toys and we have had absolutely no problems with the table! In fact, it looks almost brand new still and even her bedroom furniture which we only had two years #from a different manufacturer and a different store...I won't get into that :-) ) is scratched all up and there are chips all on it! I'm just trying to let you know that we definitely have a destructive daughter and this table has been about the only thing that has actually held up :) I've even scratched hard on the table before to get stuff off of it while cleaning and have had no issues! So if anyone is wondering about the craftmanship of this table...I would say it far exceeded my expectations!!!by ProudMommyInNC11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The table & chairs have chipped. Mostly on the edges and corners. The lighter color of the wood shows though & looks awful. If I bought this table again, I would buy a lighter color.by SMD2232/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My kids have used theirs for 5 months now (since Christmas). We love it! It is high quality wood and finish. We put a small table cloth on it for the kids in their toy room. Since my kids are small and play Legos, kitchen and do puzzles and other activities at the table. I have noticed a few seat scratches in the chairs. Some are just dented one has a light mark. I would imagine it's from buttons on the back of jeans or standing on the chairs with shoes. Pretty normal for wood...by Motherofoneboyandonegirl11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Up to 8 years old depending on the size of the child.by GreatGrandmaA10/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- perfect for my 1 year old and 5 year old for at least a few more years.by sburden8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well i have a 2 year old grandson and a 5 year old grandaughter and they both love it. it is just the right height for both of them.by materdad10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well i have a 5 year old grand daughter and a 2 year old grandson and they still fit them the sameby materdad12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My grandchild is 5 and she can easily us it for a couple of more yearsby orsie7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 7 and 5 year old and I am sure that even in two years when my son is taller he will still be able to sit and enjoy building his legos on it. I am 5' 2" I have sat for hours helping build legos and had no issues. I have had neighbor kids ranging from 2 years to 11 years... All seemed comfortable and enjoyed playing.by Motherofoneboyandonegirl10/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This set is great for kids who can sit on their own up until.... I'd say 5 or 6. My 9 year old neighbor uses it when I babysit here at home. Can't go wrong.by dina355212/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Kiska81 The age grade for this table and char set is 3-8 years of age. Thanks KidKraft Specialistby KidKraftSpecialist12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not seen another set in another color with 4 chairs.by GreatGrandmaA10/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the only one i found is the dark wood looking color but i didnt try to find different colorsby materdad12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not black as it looks in the pictures. It is a dark brownish red. Like a dark elegant mahogany. It is gorgeous!by Motherofoneboyandonegirl1/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At Walmart . com it was available in three finishes.by OLOJMO1/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - it comes in natural and pecan as well.by kdsinwcoh12/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - I initially purchased it in light wood - Birch - and decided later that Espresso would look nicer in my daughter and son-in-law's home, so I exchanged it with no problem.by SToledo11/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes in various colors: natural, cherry, and espresso. I don't think Wal-Mart carries the cherry, but they do carry the natural and espresso.by TammyToo8/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi An Anonymous Customer This KidKraft Farmhouse Table and Chair Set comes in 3 colours: Natural, Pecan and Espresso Thanks KidKraft Specialistby KidKraftSpecialist11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Please note that we do not warranty against the use of permanent markers, non-water-based paints, crayons, or washable markers. Some of these items contain permanent color dyes that could damage the surface.
Clean the surface using a slightly damp cloth and mild dish washing liquid if necessary. Do not use any cleaning product containing alcohol or ammonia. These will dull the shiny surface of the product. Furniture polish will also work to clean and dust off the surface.
We recommend that you test all cleaning materials on the underside of any surface that would not be seen during normal use of the product. If you have questions regarding the maintenance of this product please feel free to call us.
This product is warranted solely against manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase, which warranty runs only to the original user of the product. In the event of a manufacturing defect, the product will be replaced or the purchase price refunded, at the election of the manufacturer. To activate and protect this warranty, preserve evidence of original purchase and carefully inspect the condition of the product prior to and after assembly, looking for missing, degraded, broken, improperly sized or hazardous parts, including parts which can be swallowed by a child, cause a child to choke, or otherwise cause injury. Such parts may include loose screws, exposed nails or sharp edges. Should you observe any defects, do not use the product and immediately notify the manufacturer. Failure to do so shall constitute misuse. Misuse, improper assembly, failure to honor a warning, failure to supervise, inspect or maintain the product, or damage to the product, whether intentional or inadvertent, shall invalidate this warranty.
To submit a warranty claim please contact KidKraft customer service at 1-800-933-0771 for instructions on how to provide proof or purchase and how to return the item freight pre-paid.