About this item
The KidKraft Cook-Together Kitchen Play Set is perfect for any aspiring young chef and would make a great gift for any occasion. This kid's kitchen set comes with all the necessary appliances that are present in a regular kitchen. The easy-to-assemble KidKraft Kitchen Play Set is made of sturdy wood construction and has a natural finish with bright primary colors appealing to children. The KidKraft Kitchen Set is sized just right for hours of fun. Lots of fun features entertain multiple children at the same time.
KidKraft Cook-Together Kitchen Play Set:
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, microwave and washing machine doors all open and close
- Removable sink for quick and easy cleaning
- Knobs actually click and turn
- Innovative speckled countertop design
- This kitchen play set features additional storage space on the side and above the sink
- Natural finish with bright primary colors
- Cordless phone
- Clock with moving hands
- The KidKraft Cook-Together Kitchen Play Set is made using sturdy wooden construction
- Assembly required: comes with easy to follow, detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
|Grade Level:||Preschool , Grade School|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||8 Years|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||65.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||38.0 x 13.0 x 42.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- Can't really remember the dimensions, but it's not that big, I too have a small play room and it fits in a small corner perfectly. I have 3 (2 year olds) and the kitchen is just a bit taller than them. As for the width, it's not that wide. By looking at it, I think it's like 3'x5 or 6'.by kire3053/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 40"Hx37.5"Lx11.5"D assembledby AZQuilter16/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- More compact than most. Four feet long and maybe 15 inches deep.by redhedwoody1/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi An Anonymous Customer The assembled dimensions are: 38"L x 13"W x 42"H Thanks KidKraft Specialistby KidKraftSpecialist10/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my boys do open the doors and often step on them, but the doors are pretty low to the ground. I don't think it's a good idea to drill your own holes because the material that is made of is pretty sensitive/soft and you might end up damaging the doors.by kire3053/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would not be really easy. The doors are square but the hinges are attached with a rivet looking attachment and the way they attach you couldn't just turn the doors sideways because there isn't the same lip on the side as there is on the bottom.by An anonymous customer1/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A handy person could drill new holes although there are latch spaces already in the doors (so it would be obvious you installed it differently from the intended). That's actually a good idea because I noticed the doors get dropped to the floor a lot. I stuck a foam mat underneath so the kitchen wouldn't get damaged but drilling the holes on the side would solve that problem too.by Mamatathree12/22/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The counter is 20" from the ground.by AZQuilter16/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 19.5 inches from floor to top edge of counterby An anonymous customer2/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?