About this item
- Designed for growing children
- Large, central desk drawer
- Additional Avalon chairs can be purchased separately to seat more children
- Made of wood
- Sturdy construction
- Espresso finish
- Table - Dimensions: 24'' H x 24'' W x 36'' D
- Chair - Dimensions: 26.75'' H x 13'' W x 13.5'' D
- Seat Height: 14''
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||54.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the height of the seats? Are they high enough for 5-8 year old? Also, can the top of the table withstand wear and tear?
- I think the seats are about 18" high. My grandson just turned 3 yrs old, and he tippy toes to scoot up on the seat. He will be able to sit it well until he's 8 or 9 years old. He's only had it since Christmas and he's pretty easy on his stuff, so I don't know if I can answer the wear and tear question.by TexasMamaT10/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely hig enough for 5 to 8 year olds. Nice finish. I would tink after alot of wear if it gets scratched, it could just be painted. Very well made.by rjltc12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The height of the seat is 13.5 inches from the floor. It is perfect for 5-8 year old. I am 5'5" and I can sit comfortably and color with my son. It is solid wood and stained, I could sand and restain if needed.by NS5912/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my 7 year old uses this too!by Tastefulplayrooms12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A 5-8 year can fit. The chairs are very sturdy. The top has held up great for us so far. My child does everything from eating to playing with cars and such on the table. I highly recommend the table.by SJB1237/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Brezmom - Sunshine state The seat height is 14". The recommended age grade for this set is 5-8 years old. If you follow the warranty and cleaning guidelines included in each package, your KidKraft product should last a long time. Thanks KidKraft Specialistby KidKraftSpecialist4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is stain and varnish. I looks like furniture bought for dining room.by TexasMamaT7/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Solid wood and stained; maybe a light varnish. All pieces are smooth and easy to clean.by NS5912/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- STAIN & POLY. VERY DURABLEby MEMEOF3G2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm pretty sure it's stain.by An anonymous customer9/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's stain and varnished beautifully, it has a lovely depth to it, looks like something you'd pay top dollar for in a furniture storeby greenthumb73512/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 35 3/4 in L X 23.5 in W X 24 1/4 in Hby jjgonz1310/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say its about 26 - 28 inches wide and 38 - 42 inches long. It also has shallow drawer that can be opened on one side for coloring books, crayolas, or puzzles. I bought it for grandson who lives across Texas from me. But from him sitting at it, this is my guesstimate.by TexasMamaT8/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The chair seat is 14" from floor, the chair back is 26 3/4 . the table stands 2' tall. The table top is just under 2' wide and just under 3' longby greenthumb73512/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?