About this item
Essential furniture for feedings the KidKraft Adjustable Nursing Stool can make a wonderful gift to any mom, persons suffering from foot problems or pregnant women and more. Put it under your chair and now you can lounge for hours. This nursing foot stool has an easy-to-use design that features three adjustable positions for your convenience. You can keep your foot in the pad and adjust the position according to your comfort. This KidKraft nursing stool, Choose Your Color, cradles your foot with its ergonomic design and relieves you from the stress. The base features anti-slip pads, so you needn't worry about accidental slips. This adjustable nursing stool looks compact and its white finish adds a style to your decor. The finish is free from lead and non-toxic, making the stool safe to use. Available in other finishes for you to make a choice.
KidKraft's Classic Nursing Stool:
- Makes a great baby shower gift
- Nursing foot stool has an easy-to-use design
- Anti-slip pads on the base
- KidKraft Adjustable Nursing Stool has a lead-free and non-toxic finish
- Easy assembly
- Available in White, Natural, Cherry and Honey
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.124 x 12.0 x 8.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We have espresso/dark cherry furniture and it is quite a bit lighter, so no, doesn't really match that great. It is a beautiful stool though.by ScoFam11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a beautiful color, more merlot than black.by shoxey3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's dark but it's still definitely red. I don't think it would match espresso furniture.by SweetPeab14/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cherry is darker in my opinion (still a red hue, but very dark) and matches my whole nursery furniture set in espresso very well! See photo for comparison.by LovelyShannon4/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it matches espresso furniture! Just what I needed.by educationaltoymom3/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got the Cherry and although it's a bit reddish it works in my opinion perfect with my espresso/very very dark chocolate furniture. Remember, it's will be seating on the floor so again in my opinion, it blends well. Hope this helps!by shoboken9/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The color appears much darker in person than pictures...we have furniture in espresso from DiVinci as well as a glider in espresso and it matches much better than I thought it would. The would is actually a much deeper brown than pictured and more of a coffee color than cherry - I love it!by Rapunzelknowsbest8/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Would you be able to sit on it as well, say during bath time. Or is it not strong enough to sit on?
- This is very sturdy. You should be able to sit on it as long as your posterior fits. It is small.by shoxey3/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could sit in it if you have a teeny tiny behind, it's not a very large stool, just enough room for feet. It feels really strong & is quite sturdy though, so if you have a tiny butt it would work!by Rapunzelknowsbest10/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably not strong enough to sit on. And too small...by SweetPeab14/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not large enough unless your are a child.by educationaltoymom3/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should be sturdy enough to sit on but I am not sure if it would be comfortable.by AndieB3/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I could not find a weight limit on this stool. I have used it to sit on and it gives me no problems so far. I weigh about 140. It seems to feel stronger than it looks to me. The weakest point it the area the enables you to adjust where your feet go. The "pegs" stick out and go into the sides of the stools base. I haven't had a problem. It's not tall...so if it did go out..it's not far to the ground. It seems pretty sturdy to me. I'd try it.by KBC79/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this to be used as an "ottoman" with the rockers and gliders? If yes, does it glide or is it stationary?
- My rocker/glider came with an ottoman that glided with you, and it ended up breaking. I bought this as a replacement, and it's stationary but you can adjust your foot angles to your liking...and I LOVE it! It actually works so much better than the original ottoman that glided with you. Hope that helps!!by PauliesSky6/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is stationary, but I really like it that way because it allows me to push off of it to make my glider rock.by lkdancer6/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This isn't as high as an ottoman and it is stationary. It's mainly to prop your legs up more to make it easier to hold your baby while feeding.by Babyqueen8/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am using as a footstool with a glider and a chair and a half. It does not move but is stationary.by ginandtonic9/25/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?