Kid Trax SRT Viper 16-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Wow! The new SRT Viper looks amazing. Your children will think they're driving the real thing with a top speed of seven mph and tons of features just like the real SRT Viper - including realistic engine sounds, FM radio with MP3 player input and working LED lights.
Kid Trax SRT Viper 16-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On:
- Drives on flat, smooth surfaces
- 2 speeds plus reverse
- Maximum speed of 6 mph
- Features FM radio with MP3 player input, LED running lights and real engine sounds
- Plastic construction
- Kid Trax Power Trax rubberized traction strip tires for traction and safety
- Kid Trax Direct Connect easy one-step charging system
- Rubberized traction strip tires for safety
- Requires one 16-volt battery (included)
- Age Range: 3 to 7 years (maximum)
- Dimensions: 32"W x 22.5"H x 59"D
- Maximum weight capacity of 130 lbs
- Walmart warranty applies
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||7 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||90.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||59.0 x 32.0 x 22.25|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- When fully charged, car gets about 2-3 hours in high speed. In regular speed, it will go all day.by ggilliam4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When we first fully charged it for the first time my daughter rode the car for almost more than an hour.by dkuk1/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After an hour & half, it was still running strong, driving 2 kids w/ total weight of 75lbsby 9nersfan4life1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does, but, if the grass is wet, it might get stuck and not be able to get traction.by steelmajor12/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one i would say does not work on grass.by dkuk12/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have bermuda grass and the car does well most of the time as the tires have a strip on them that grip the ground a little bit better, but I still find myself having to go behind them and push them out of bumps or holes every once in a whileby kvmomofthree12/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Blue and red only but the blue I believe is 12 Volt not 16.by In2znite12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When we ordered it was red only.by Vipercustomer12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Russ, Thanks for your question. The Kid Trax SRT Viper 16-Volt Ride-On is currently being manufactured in red, with a limited amount of blue previously made. At this time, there are no plans for a white model.by PacificCycleSupport11/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?