About this item
With this one-of-a-kind, innovative ride-on your child can turn their backyard into one big pretend construction site. This bulldozer loader has two motors for turn in place steering. They can lift and dump small items in the bucket with the manually operated boom. The electronic construction and diesel sound effects will make your child feel they are right on the job site.
Kid Trax CAT Bulldozer 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On:
- 1 speed forward plus reverse
- Kid Trax ride-on has a top speed of 2.5 mph
- Twin motor power allows authentic turn-in-place steering
- Power Trax rubber traction strip tires
- Plastic construction
- Manual lift and dump bucket
- Electronic diesel motor and construction-themed sound effects
- Direct Connect 1-step charging system
- Includes 1 hard hat and 2 plastic boulders
- Requires one 12V rechargeable battery (battery and wall charger included)
- Charge time: 14-18 hours
- Run time: 1.5-2 hours
- Dimensions: 44.38"L x 29.88"W x 30.38"H
- Maximum weight capacity: 55 lbs
- Some assembly required
- Walmart warranty applies
Product Improvement Made - Action Taken Based On Consumer Feedback
We heard you. The clip mechanism on the bucket arms has been modified to withstand significantly greater force applied to the bucket. Additionally, these modifications will allow the clips to pop out without breaking. The adult supervising play will simply need to lift the bucket back into the position to reset the clips.
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||5 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||78.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||44.38 x 29.88 x 30.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- not much its easyby ADNAW11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very little assembly required. You just need to put the shovel and rollbar together. Everything is included, you'll only need a Philips head screwdriver. It took about 30 minutes and that includes unwrapping everything and getting it out of the box.by Momandtheboyz1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is mostly assembled in the box. It took about an hour in a cold, dark garage.by Nooch1111/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not a lot but there is some.by Stellax2311/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- none it came ready to rideby bizzybawdy11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no there is notby kpatey778/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but there is a foot pedal that has to be pressed before it will moveby ImNotHappyrightnow8/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby ADNAW17/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Fred, Thank you for your question. The Kid Trax CAT Bulldozer does not have an on and off switch. To operate the vehicle the rider would need to move the joystick and push on the pedal at the same time.by KidTraxCustomerSupport12/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what stores are you guys buying these in? im trying to buy one and cant find one at a walmart near me and it says out of stock online
- Walmart on line right now for $239.00by ADNAW112/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- orange city fl.by ridgerunnernh12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I called around my area until I found a store that had one in stock.by NanaofColton4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?