Kid Motorz Two-Seater Fire Engine 12-Volt Battery-Operated Ride-On, Red
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
This red Kid Motorz Two-Seate Battery-Operated Fire Engine has a real working hose that assists budding firefighters in putting out imaginary conflagrations. The truck's fire hose is supplied by a 1.5L tank and pump integrated into the rear chassis. Two-dozen pumps on the handle provide pressure for delivering a stream of water up to 4-feet away. Powered by a rechargeable 12-volt battery, the truck runs forward and reverse at 2.5 mph (or 5 mph when unlocked). It drives over concrete, asphalt and other hard surfaces with a touch of the accelerator. Simply releasing the accelerator provides immediate stops. The truck seats two children up to 130-lbs total. It has a working siren that plays two patterns, a flashing light bar and a push-button handset microphone that allows children to issue commands to those in peril through a built-in speaker. Its battery provides up to 60 minutes of operation from an initial 18-hour charge (12-hour thereafter) using the included adapter.
Kid Motorz Two-Seater Fire Engine 12-Volt Battery-Operated Ride-On, Red:
- The red Kid Motorz Two-Seate Battery-Operated Fire Engine drives over concrete, asphalt and other hard surfaces
- 2 forward and 1 reverse speed
- Maximum speed: 5.0 mph
- Realistic sirens (2 different sound effects)
- The red Kid Motorz Two-Seate Battery-Operated Fire Engine has working emergency lights
- Push-button handset microphone
- Built-in speaker
- The 12-Volt Battery-Operated Battery Operated Fire Truck has a real working fire hose
- Hose shoots water up to 4'
- Store 1.5L of water in rear water tank
- Pretend seat belts
- The 12-Volt Battery-Operated Battery Operated Fire Truck is constructed of plastic and steel
- Releasing the accelerator provides immediate stops
- Requires 2 AA batteries for siren effects (not included)
- Requires one 12V rechargeable battery (included)
- Charger included with this fire engine ride on
- Battery requires an initial 18-hour charge (12-hour thereafter)
- Battery provides up to 60 minutes of operation
- Dimensions: 53"W x 29.53"H x 30.71"D
- Maximum weight capacity: 130 lbs
- Adult assembly required
- Takes approximately 1 hour to assemble the fire engine ride on
- 90-day warranty from date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||90.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||53.0 x 30.71 x 29.53|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How well does the kid-motorz two-seater-fire-engine 12 volt battery ride on go in grassy areas?
- It doesn't. It gets stuck.by Mungenast12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products