Keystone KSTAW08A High Efficiency 8,000-BTU Room Window Air Conditioner w/Remote Control
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay cool and comfortable during the warm summer months with the Keystone KSTAW08A High Efficiency 8000 BTU Room Air Conditioner. With 740 watts of cooling power, this unit quickly and efficiently cools any area up to approximately 350 square feet. This Keystone window air conditioner has electronic controls with an LED display as well as a full-function "Follow Me" LCD remote that allows for temperature adjustments from a distance. Other convenient personal preference features of this unit include sleep mode, auto-restart and adjustable air flow direction. This air conditioner with remote control also has an energy-saver mode and is High-Efficiency compliant to help you save money on your energy bills.
Keystone 8,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control:
- Keystone window air conditioner has a two year warranty
- 7.0 amps cooling operating current
- 740 watts of cooling power quickly cools any space up to approximately 350 square feet
- Electronic controls with LED display are easy to use and view
- Full-function "Follow Me" LCD remote allows for easy operation at a distance
- Sleep mode
- Timer is excellent for use when you are away from home
- Energy-saver mode helps save you money on energy bills
- Three fan speeds offer versatile cooling options
- Auto-restart (saves your settings) in the case of a power outage while you are away from home
- Adjustable air flow direction allows you to direct the cool air toward the air it's needed the most
- Easy-clean filter provides simple maintenance and upkeep
- Air conditioner with remote control is High-Efficiency compliant
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||55.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.5 x 15.75 x 13.1|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I found no drain hole. One day of use resulted in pooling of condensation in the lowest part of the cabinet. Any attempt to drill a drain hole probably voids warrantee, and may result in damage to internal parts. Cool air output flow can be directed left and right, and minimally upward.by OlderHandyGuy4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby YoBabyDaddy4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a hole on the bottom left that looks like an attachment for a hose could snap or twist in.by sol11094/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could not install this in a window less than 19 inches wide.by OlderHandyGuy9/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- General Electric 5,000-BTU Window Air Conditioner AEW05LQ is the only one I have found that is narrow enough to fit in a window I have . My window is 16 1/8" wide the ac unit is listed as 16.09" wide it just fit with having a couple of screw heads that were not flush you will have to make your own mount to put it in a window this small though . This one is also mail order at Walmart .by Mouse1969Chevelle12/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Had the same problem. Purchased for narrow window and the width and length are reversed from the on-line specs.by sol11099/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this unit have air intakes on the side, top, or bottom, or can it be mounted flush with an exterior exhaust.
- Interior air intake is on the front. Exterior air intakes for cooling condensor are on the sides and top about midway back on the cabinet.by OlderHandyGuy9/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has vents on the top and both sides with fins in the back.by sol110911/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?