About this item
Varying motifs, ranging from graphic stripes to patterned shapes, take center stage in the Key West Indoor/Outdoor Rug. The structured, flatwoven construction of this 3'7" x 5'5" brown stripe rug allows its versatile style to complement both outdoor and indoor settings. Power-loomed of polypropylene, each of the dynamic patterns offer a highly durable pile that affords superior comfort and fuss-free maintenance. Designed specifically to withstand outdoor elements, the rug is mold and mildew resistant, as well as UV stabilized to ensure each color, from cool to warm tones, retains their vibrancy even after months of exposure to the sun and other weather conditions ni this this chocolate-cream colored polypropylene rug.
Replicating nature's eclectic mix of inspiring colors and forms, the Key West Indoor/Outdoor Rug provides an infinite range of style options wherever it is showcased, from casual to transitional indoor living areas and outdoor spaces in need of some spicing up.
Key West Indoor/Outdoor Rug:
- Brown stripe indoor/outdoor rug
- Features flatweave construction
- No pile
- 100 percent polypropylene
- Sturdy all-weather construction
- Mold and mildew resistant
- UV stabilized
- Rug is 100 percent recyclable
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 18 x 24 inchesby omawep7/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (11) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I had bought a mold/midew and my rug sits out in wisconsin...It lasted about 4 years and still looks good. Just starting to unravel a bit....by snookems202510/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?