About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get into shape by adding the Kettler USA Favorit Rowing Machine to your exercise regimen. Its innovative training computer keeps you informed of your workout progress. This steel exercise rowing machine features a comfortable seat which glides smoothly over rollers while in use. The folding oar levers provide a continuous adjustment of force, which mimics the resistance experienced while rowing in actual water. Stay fit with the addition of the Kettler rowing machine to your workout equipment.
Kettler USA Favorit Rowing Machine:
- Training computer: measures time, number of strokes, speed of strokes, distance covered during session, total distance covered, energy consumption and pulse rate
- Two hydraulic cylinders for resistance force
- Folding oar levers with continuous adjustment of force
- Comfortable, smooth running seat mounted on rollers
- Anti-slip floor protectors
- Resistance is set manually by adjusting the hydraulic settings
- Finish: silver
- Frame material of Kettler rowing machine: metal
- User weight capacity: 285 lbs
- Overall height: 24''
- Overall width: 31''
- Overall depth: 49''
- Overall product weight: 45 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||52.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||49.0 x 31.0 x 24.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I finally was able to purchase this rower after saving $$$ for it. It is NOT a "glide" rower (stationary arms) , it is "orbital" (the arms swing out). My husband assembled it w/o incident. Unfortunately, he threw out the box and receipt before I was aware. I have a neuro disorder that effects my balance whether standing or sitting. I was relying on the stationary arms to help keep me stable while rowing. Here I am, hopeful that even though the arms swing out that I can do this. However, this morning, trying to work out, I swayed to the left and before I knew it, I was off the rower with my feet still attached, all twisted up in the stupid thing, in pain, and practically unable to release the Velcro foot straps. I'm going to have bruises all over my left side. Really upset with the community answer I received. I guess because the seat glides, makes it a "glide" rower. Of course the seat glides . . .by S893K11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Kettler USA Favorit Rowing Machine is a glide rower.by CommunityAnswer11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?