About this item
The Rubber Mat by Kettler is a simple solution for protecting your flooring from the weight, vibrations, and impacts of your exercise bike, treadmill, elliptical, or other exercise machine. This durable rubber mat is textured on both sides to keep both the mat and your exercise equipment securely in place as you work out. It also offers protection against sweat and liquid spills, ensuring your floors stay in as good of shape as you do.
About Kettler Products This item is manufactured by Kettler. Throughout the world, Kettler is a leading brand in leisure furniture, sports and fitness equipment, table tennis tables, bicycles, and children's outdoor toys. Since 1949, the company has grown from a small enterprise in Heinz Kettler's home town of Ense-Parsit in Germany into a world-wide manufacturing and marketing organization.
Heinz Kettler has always remained true to the ''Made in Germany'' quality principle and it is still the central pillar of the company's management philosophy. This means that even after 50 years of trading all over the world, most of the factories, and particularly the most important ones, are still in Germany.
- Protects floors and keeps exercise equipment in place
- Textured non-slip surfacing on both sides
- Reduces noise and vibrations
- Made of thick, hardwearing rubber
- Use with exercise bikes, treadmills, and more
- Choose from several size options
- Rubberized mats protect floors from scuffing and marking
- Deadens noise, provides extra stability, balance and vibration dampening for exercise equipment
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.