Kettlebell Training for Athletes: Develop Explosive Power and Strength for Martial Arts, Football, Basketball, and Other Sports
Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
- $14.41 List price $23.00Save $8.59
- $11.46 List price $19.95Save $8.49
- $14.12 List price $16.95Save $2.83
- $22.28 List price $29.95Save $7.67
- $34.78 List price $60.00Save $25.22
- $6.33 Was $6.78Save $0.45
- $12.49 List price $17.00Save $4.51
- $10.44 Was $11.01Save $0.57
- $13.86 List price $18.00Save $4.14
- $14.59 List price $22.00Save $7.41
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, McGraw-Hill, 2010, ISBN13 9780071635882, ISBN10 0071635882
Improve performance in any sport with Russia's most guarded training secret
For elite sports training, nothing compares to the impact that kettlebells have on the entire body, and author and trainer Dave Bellomo now brings the power and benefit of these Russian-inspired weights to any athlete.
Working the entire body at different angles, this popular training program provides you with rapid gains in strength, speed, and endurance--all requirements for proficiency in any sport. This powerhouse program also gives you customization tools for setting personal goals and tailored eight-week workouts to answer the needs of your specific sport.
"Kettlebell Power Training for Athletes" Presents more than eighty illustrated exercises for quicker learning on how to train with the weights Helps you gradually build a training foundation for a healthier lifestyle Includes sport- and goal-specific programs so you can go directly to that section of the book for your needs Features photographs from award-winning photographer Bruce Curtis
Whether you are training for the gridiron, the Octagon, or the Pentagon, these simple tools will help you produce the most extraordinary results you have ever seen.
Dave Bellomo (Williamsport, PA) holds a graduate degree in Exercise Science, specializing in sports performance and injury prevention and an undergraduate degree in Health Science. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), a Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES), and a Certified Speed Coach, Dave has over 20 years of experience in the fitness management field and continues to consult with groups and individuals.
|Number of Pages:||207|
|Author:||Curtis, Bruce , Bellomo, Dave|
|Publication Date:||January, 2010|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 9.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $4.19 List price $5.99Save $1.80
- $9.51 List price $15.99Save $6.48
- $14.74 List price $24.99Save $10.25
- $12.29 List price $15.99Save $3.70
- $12.50 List price $16.95Save $4.45
- $13.62 List price $15.99Save $2.37
- $13.74 List price $19.99Save $6.25
- $15.73 List price $19.95Save $4.22
- $11.11 List price $14.95Save $3.84
- $22.14 List price $25.99Save $3.85
- $24.85 List price $27.95Save $3.10