Similar items in stock
Keter 150 gal Rockwood Deckbox, Brown
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Are your kids' toys taking over the yard? Does your patio or deck need extra seating? The attractive, multifunctional design of Keter's 150-gallon Rockwood Deck Box makes it the perfect outdoor storage solution and much more. Besides keeping your garden tools, outdoor furniture cushions, sporting equipment or pool accessories organized, it serves as a beautiful and practical addition that optimizes your outdoor living space and blends seamlessly with your decor.
Keter 150 gal Rockwood Deckbox, Brown:
- Flat lid design prevents objects on top of box from sliding
- Natural wood grain look
- Heavy duty construction resists severe weather
- Dry interior discourages mold and mildew growth
- Dimensions: 60.8"L x 28.5"W x 24.6"H
- 2-year warranty
- Model# 214301
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||48.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||61.0 x 28.5 x 25.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is a large, stable box. It doesn't need secured except in cases of high winds and/or storms. Then it's recommended that you secure the box to avoid any damage that might occur.by CommunityAnswer5/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Tom, This is a large and stable box that can contain a lot of equipment. So once you store things in the box there’s no need to secure it , except in cases of extreme wind and storms... In such cases- as in you might do with other outdoor products- we recommend to tie/secure the box to avoid damage.by KeterTeam4/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We believe you are referring to the Rockwood at Sam’s Club’s. So yes, this is the same one.by KeterTeam7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes your cushions will stay dry. during assembly make sure to following the instructions correctly in order and everything is snapped together.by KeterTeam7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?