About this item
Keep your food preserved with the quality of Kerr Wide Mouth Jars. These pint jars contain lids and bands to give you everything you'll need for canning.
Kerr Wide Mouth Jars:
- Great for preserving food
- Pint mason jars (16 oz)
- Contains lids and bands
- Freezer safe
- Pack of 12
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 10.5 x 14.5|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Had trouble with this issue too. But the site will not let you order jars that are not there. When the store you are closest too has them come in on the truck, and they are recieved you can lay claim to all the jars that come in. For some reason you cannot pre order jars. I don't know why. But I got lucky and asked costumer service, if they had any jars in back, They said no. but they did mention that a truck was coming in that night with the jars I wanted. I checked online later that night and order 5 cases. I got them. I ordered 5 more and they were not available. So I think they have to be in the store for you to claim them. Next time I'm in Walmart I think I'm asking why, to a manager.by RylandSSS8/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is available for "in store" purchase only.by bargainshopper9758/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the Kerr logo is on the sideby katnapper4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby RylandSSS12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby katnapper4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Alot of people steralize their jars in the oven, at about 240 degrees. If your wanting to cook something in the jars in the oven I do not know. I wouldn't. There are way to many ways to reheat and cook canned foods.by RylandSSS1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?