About this item
Keep your food preserved with the quality of Kerr Regular Mouth Jars. These half pint mason jars contain lids and bands to give you everything you'll need for canning.
Kerr Regular Mouth Jars:
- Great for preserving food
- Half pint mason jars (8 oz)
- Contains lids and bands
- Pack of 12
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 8.8 x 12.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are designed for canning which requires boiling the jars before and after you put the product in the jar. So yes they are heat proof, but not if you put a very hot product into a cold jar.by BIRDSEI8/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, canning and mason jars are usually heat proof to withstand the heat from processing.by auntbrig7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are able to be boiled in water, but I wouldn't advise direct heat.by ALCTX7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, makes it easy to apply a lableby BIRDSEI8/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a lot of room for labeling. The raised logo says "Kerr" with "Self-Sealing" under that. Then "Mason" at the bottom. This takes up about 2 1/2". Leaving you with about 5 1/2" for labeling. They also make: a) quilted design (Ball or Kerr) and b) harvest logo with measurements (Ball).by auntbrig3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?