Similar items in stock
- from $37.00
- $80.74 Was $118.00Save $37.26
- Reduced Price$24.43 Was $29.63Save $5.20
- $14.00 Was $79.99Save $65.99
- $13.97 Was $43.97Save $30.00
- $65.14 Was $257.00Save $191.86
- $13.95 Was $46.97Save $33.02
- Reduced Price$19.99 Was $27.25Save $7.26
- $11.88 Was $25.00Save $13.12
- $44.99 Was $60.00Save $15.01
Kenwood PKG-MP18 CD Receiver with a Pair of 6-1/2" Coaxial Speakers Bundle
Customers also bought these products
- $19.88 Was $29.83Save $9.95
- Clearance$21.95 Was $29.99Save $8.04
- Rollback$16.97 Was $46.97Save $30.00
- $19.90 Was $23.00Save $3.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Upgrade your vehicle's audio with the in-dash Kenwood PKG-MP18 CD Receiver. It features CD/MP3 playback and a front AUX input for a simple connection to MP3 devices. The included 6-1/2" round, coaxial, 2-way speakers provide a higher performance sound than a factory speaker would offer.
Kenwood PKG-MP18 CD Receiver with a Pair of 6-1/2" Coaxial Speakers Bundle:
- 50W peak power x 4 channels (22W RMS) for powerful sound
- Front AUX input lets you easily connect an Apple iPod or other MP3 player
- CD, MP3 and WMA playback formats
- Selectable rear/sub pre-out
- Detachable faceplate for added security
- AM/FM tuner with 24 presets (6 AM, 18 FM)
- DIN mounting style allows for simple installation
- Included Pair of 6-1/2" 2-way coaxial speakers
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.87 x 10.25 x 9.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes and very good, we have driven over huge potholes, ramped our car and it will not skip.by Clarky794/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- most modern cd players have anti skipby fallout1251/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, perfect fit no installation kit needed, only need the pigtail for your vehicle model to wire it up with 0 confusion.by Clarky794/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the cd player fits with a dash kit and harness, and speakers are same size as the front door speakers. Should fit fine.by itsthaiiii12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is, and the speakers are not only 30 watt. Why would kenwwod sell a 50x4 watt stereo with 30 watt speakers???? The speakers would be blown the first time you cranked the volume up. I bought this setup for our car and it jams, you would want to keep these in a dry place though.by Clarky794/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are only 30W speakers so they are good for a small truck but probably not a boat...you may want to look at waterproof boat speakers so you don't get them wet & have to buy new ones again.by LightBlueLover1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $323.67 Was $430.00Save $106.33
- $19.84 Was $26.97Save $7.13
- $137.90 Was $175.00Save $37.10
- Clearance$53.95 Was $69.99Save $16.04
- $32.16 Was $39.99Save $7.83
- Rollback$49.88 Was $618.00Save $568.12
- $229.99 Was $330.00Save $100.01
- $36.00 Was $73.00Save $37.00