About this item
The Kensington USB Multi Display Adapter allows you to expand your viewing options and add a secondary screen to your laptop, Ultrabook, Windows 8 tablet, MacBook or other Apple computer. The Kensington Multi Display Adapter allows a secondary display to increase your productivity or give you the confidence when presenting that you can connect to any projector or TV screen via a single USB. For instant connectivity and superb picture quality between laptop and additional display, the Kensington USB Multi Display Adapter uses a USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connection.
Kensington USB Multi Display Video Adapter:
- Simple setup, 1 end connects to another display, the other to your USB
- Powered off the USB port of laptop, no external power needed
- Easy installation and updates of DisplayLink drivers
- Now also compatible with the Microsoft Surface Pro
- USB 3.0 ensures fast streaming and superb picture quality
- USB 3.0 is 10 times faster than standard USB connections
- Universally compatible with any brand or model of laptop or Ultrabook with USB
- Superior high-definition graphics supporting resolutions up to 2048 x 1152
- The USB Video Adapter supports connection to monitors, projectors and HDTV screens
- Included DVI-VGA adapter for better flexibility
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 6.5 x 7.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.