About this item
Protect your new iPad with the Kensington SecureBack Security Case. This durable case wraps your iPad in a protective layer that guards against bumps and scratches while maintaining the slim iPad design. This new iPad Smart Case and lock is extremely easy to install: slide your device in the new iPad slim case and with just one click your tablet is locked in place. The built-in ClickSafe anchor point is mounted on the same side as the 30-pin connector for added security and improved cable management. The case is compatible with your existing Apple Smart Cover for total screen protection, as well as multiple typing and viewing angles. The Kensington SecureBack Security Case has been designed by one of the most recognizable names in mobile protection and security. You can trust that your tablet will be secure and accessible with this new iPad slim case.
Kensington SecureBack Security Case and Lock for New iPad:
- Case protects back and sides from bumps and scratches
- Secures in 1 click with ClickSafe Lock
- New iPad smart case and lock is designed to be the easiest to use
- Use with your existing Apple Smart Cover for screen protection and multiple typing and viewing angles
- ClickSafe Lock anchors on same side as 30-pin connector
- Built-in sound deflector increases volume from iPad speakers
- Maintains slim design while adding security and protection
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.8 x 11.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.