About this item
This Kensington iPad folio is designed to be the perfect on-the-go companion for the new Apple iPad, enabling you to create content anywhere. The Kensington Folio and Keyboard for the iPad 3 and iPad 4 features a multi-angle adjustable stand, a secure frame, a one-touch pairing Bluetooth keyboard and a magnetic closure for ease-of-use and convenience. The Kensington iPad Folio offers easy port access to all iPad controls and a 30-pin connector. You can quickly and easily adjust the Multi Angle Kensington Keyfolio Expert from a low angle to work comfortably while on your lap. The Kensington Folio and Keyboard for the iPad 3 and iPad 4 snaps closed and the secure frame firmly holds your new iPad in place when in use or in transit. The compact and light Kensington iPad Folio features a microfiber interior that protects your iPad from wear and scratches.
Kensington KeyFolio Expert Multi Angle Folio and Keyboard for iPad 3 and iPad 4:
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 5.75 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is supposed to work with iPad 3 but I will tell you, it does not do anything of the sort. I don't care what you have, the Bluetooth doesn't even turn on. We tried and tried and tried. We charged it with it turned on, we charged it with it turned off. The only way I recommend this product is if you get it at Walmart where you are able to take it back and get all of your money back on your card.by 1timeh1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does and very well also.by cell19451/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is compatible with the iPad 3. I bought it for an iPad 3 and works great on it !by savyparent12/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is only good for the landscape mode.by 37231/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the keyboard works on mine for either portrait or landscape.by tfraser951/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby reddiecat1/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says its only compatible with the new iPad and the iPad 4, well I'm gonna tell you it doesn't connect with them either. So trying to get it to pair with a iPad 2 was probably a good thing to try cuz we know that Kensington is garbage now and it also is a trashy design as far as the case goes.by 1timeh1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it paired with mine. 1) when you turn on the keyboard, hold the Power On key down for at least 10-15 seconds until you see the very faint "bluetooth" icon light next to the green power on light. If the bluetooth icon does not come on, then it is defective. Make sure you fully charge the keyboard, say for about 5 hours before first use. 2) After the bluetooth icon lights, then go to the Settings icon in IPAD, select it and select Bluetooth, make sure it has the "turning" icon showing it is searching for a bluetooth appliance to mate with. Once the IPAD discovers the keyboard, a small screen pops up on the IPAD with a 4-digit code, you enter that once on the keyboard and that is it, they are like ducks, mated for life!by tfraser951/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we paired this up with iPad 2, 4 and the Kindle Fire 8.9 with no issues. Just follow the instructions and be sure to turn on your bluetooth on your iPad.by TTownDealShopper1/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
The manufacturer warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase.
The manufacturer agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.