About this item
Transport your laptop with ease with the Kensington Contour Balance Notebook Roller Case. This water-resistant notebook carrying case has a slim design, constructed of lightweight microfiber material. It can easily accommodate notebooks with a 15.4-inch screen. The notebook compartment is quilted and features an AirBrake bottom cushion to make it impact-resistant. The Kensington Notebook Roller is also equipped with a water- and scuff-resistant bottom for added protection. There is an easy-access file pocket on the outside to neatly store and organize important documents. A magnetic clasp keeps the carrying handles together for comfortable carrying. The Kensington Contour Balance Roller also features an ergonomically designed telescoping handle that lets you roll the bag effortlessly while on the move.
Kensington Contour Balance Notebook Roller Bag:
- Contour telescoping handle is ergonomically designed to shift weight to the wheels, minimizing strain on the arm and increase rolling ease
- Up to 25% lighter than most traditional rollers makes placement in aircraft overhead compartments easier
- Air-Flo Contour" Panel dissipates heat and hugs the body for greater comfort and carrying ease
- Deep-quilted, impact-resistant notebook compartment with AirBrake" bottom cushion protects your computer
- Sleek and comfortable handles stay together with a magnetic clasp for grab and go convenience
- External ticket pocket keeps important documents organized and accessible
- Water-resistant materials and water/scuff resistant bottom keep the contents of your bag safe and dry
- Back compartment with mesh pockets keep large accessories organized
- Kensington Contour Balance Notebook Roller fits most notebooks up to 15.4"
- Please note: Features and specifications of all Kensington carrying cases are subject to change without notice.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 15.0 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question