Kenney Roman Shade, Faux Jute Wheat
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Kenney Roman Shade proves that good looks and practicality can go hand in hand. These shades are faux jute wheat, unfolding in Roman style and easily blocking out the sunbeams that aren't welcome.
Kenney Roman Shade, Faux Jute Wheat:
- Includes 6" top valance
- 100 percent cord-free
- No unsightly cords
- Cordless for child and pet safety
- 100 percent polyester fabric removes for easy cleaning
- Easy-to-clean fabric for allergy sufferers
- Twist wand to raise and lower
- Insulated for light filtering
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Easy-to-install template included
- Installation hardware included
- WARNING: If this item has exposed cords, it presents a potential strangulation hazard to children. Please visit www.windowcoverings.org for safety information.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||64.0 x 23.0 x 1.5|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Well Bleek, so far I have just wiped them down with a wet clothe. They came through very well.by soulhawk5/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wipe them with a damp cloth- they hold shape well.by jlmv1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can't wash them. They're a wood-type shade. Dust them, vacuum them, I don't care which. Just don't get them wet, please.by ObButterfly5/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure I would attempt to shorten them. They are made so shortening might not be necessary.by soulhawk5/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a wand you twist to lengthen or shorten them. It's easy and they are beautiful!by Rosieb456/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. can the width of the blinds be trimmed? Can you install side by side to accommodate a wider window?
- Judy, I used two together for a window. As long as you have space to hang from the top and the numbers add up you're gold. Make sure your measurements account for frames so the whole window is covered.by soulhawk5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No trimming can be done! Mount on top of window.by REV457/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?