Kennel-Aire Cat Playpen Cat Furniture
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your beloved pets will have a fun and cozy place to rest and play with the Kennel-Aire Cat Playpen Cat Furniture. This item includes two benches that can be mounted at a variety of heights and features two doors to give you easy access to your pets. This indoor cat playpen includes heavy duty casters, including one in the middle of the base which makes it sturdy and easy to roll indoors or outdoors. It is also large enough for several cats to play. This heavy duty cat pen has a durable plastic base that is easy to clean and sanitize.
Kennel-Aire Cat Playpen Cat Furniture:
- Indoor cat playpen includes two benches that can be mounted at a variety of heights
- Features two doors for easy access to pets
- Durable plastic base is easy to clean and sanitize
- Includes heavy duty casters (5) including one in the middle of the base which makes this playpen sturdy and easy to roll indoors or outdoors
- Large enough for several cats to play
- Assembled dimensions are: 48"H x 36"L x 24"W
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||KA900P|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||36.00 x 24.00 x 49.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Pull whole playpen off base, then clean extremely easy to do so. I am disabled and have no problemsby siamesee3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When I need to clean this cage I put my kittens in a large carrier long enough to lift the cage and set it aside from the base in order to clean the base. The bottom opening is wide so if you don't have the option to move the resident(s) you should still be able to clean it reasonably well with the cage still in place.by TheLadyShops12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cage sits on top of the base so when you want to clean it, you can just lift it off to clean.by Dolphynia8/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- to clean the bottom thoroughly, we simply unscrewed two screws which hold the base to the frame and rinsed it out with the hose - easy as can be.by SaintFrancisProtege9/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you don't use the enclosed 2 screws to secure the wire enclosure to the plastic base, you can lift off the wire part and clean the base. Otherwise the screws would need to be removed in 2 places on the base in order to remove it. If you plan to keep animals in it fulltime, you probably should use the screws since it could be knocked over by accident. It is pretty stable on the base even without the screws.by CatRescueLady9/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are two access openings with doors to this playpen. The top opening is 11 3/4" Wide x 8 3/4" High. The door overlaps and is slightly bigger at 12 1/2" W X 12" H. The bottom opening is 20 1/4" wide X 8 3/4" high. The bottom door is 21"wide X 12" high. They each hinge at the bottom with a sliding bar that drops down over them to secure them well.by TheLadyShops1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The two doors are large enough to place a cat or kitten inside or a litter box (not a large box.)by Dolphynia1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 9 x 12 on the top half and about 9 x 18 on the lower halfby SaintFrancisProtege1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the doors are large enough on the bottom to put in a large cat and kitty litter pan, and on top for putting in a large cat.by littleststitch1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- galvanized with smooth finishby siamesee1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a coating on it I don't know if that means it's galvanized I think the manufacturer states whether it is galvanized or not.by Dolphynia8/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears to be just black enamel paint.by CatRescueLady7/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $47.99 Was $52.43Save $4.44