About this item
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Soft Baked Blueberry Breakfast Bars:
- Made with real fruit and whole grains
- Wholesome fiber
- No high fructose corn syrup
Filling (High Frutose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Blueberry Puree Concentrate, Glycerin, Sugar, Water, Sodium Alginate, Modified Corn Starch, Antural And Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Methylcellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Malic Acid Red #40 Blue #1), Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin Reduced Iron, Thiamin Monoitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour, Sunflower And/Or Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness, High Frutose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Contains Less Than Two Percent Of Honey, Dextrose, Calcium Carbonate, Soluble Corn Fiber, Nonfat Dry Milk, Wheat Bran, Salt, Cellulose, Potassium Bicarbonate (Leavening) Natural And Artificial Flavor, Mono-And Diglycerides, Proplyene Glycol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Soy Lecithin, Wheat Gluten, Niacinamide, Sodium Stearoyl, Lactylate Vitamin A Palmitate Carrageenan, Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Guar Gum, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamin Hydrochloridde (Vitamin B1), Rboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid. Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.88 x 5.56 x 1.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||30|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.50 g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 105 mg||4%|
|Total Carboydrate 24 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||6%|
|Sugars 12 g|
|Protein 2 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby kiki334159/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Read the ingredients, if there are words you cant pronounce on this or anything else it probably isn't healthy pregnant or not. Look at Clif bars. They appear to have few ingredients that aren't organic, they are moist and taste great. Also educate yourself. Go to www.ewg.com/skincare and type the ingredients into the search engine. You'll be surprised. Also go to www.fooducate.com.by Kelisue963/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?