About this item
This Keepsake Royal 1-1/2 Carat Diamond Bridal Set offers you regal beauty that is designed to last for a lifetime to come. Cascades of shining stones shimmer beautifully, giving your hand the highlight you want. The Keepsake bridal set features 1-1/2 carats of sparkling diamonds gorgeously set in 14kt white gold. It has 3-stone styling on both the engagement ring and the wedding band. She will be proud to wear this diamond bridal set every single day. It is available in sizes 5-9, ensuring a precise fit. The white gold bridal set will look lovely with almost any attire, ensuring a radiance that is deserved. With a durability that is made to last, this ring is sure to make an announcement of love that will impress. The Keepsake Royal 1-1/2 Carat Diamond Bridal Set will make a wonderful gift, showing a sentiment of a lifetime of love that you want to give.
Keepsake Royal 1-1/2 Carat Diamond Bridal Set:
|Total Carat Weight:||1-1/2 Carat|
|Metal Type:||14kt white gold|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- setby LadyDemona5/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. You'd have to get lucky if they supply a similar "past, present, future" band. The band itself though is gorgeous. Nearly the same exact band ran about 1600.00 at Zales with cloudy coloring. You're almost better off to just buy the entire set if you can afford to just for the band itself. Elsewhere you'll feel jipped.by mightaswellfemale11/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby LadyDemona5/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the setting allows the change I'm sure it can be done. You'd have to take it to a jeweler to make sure but I will tell you, having had several sets altered myself even small changes can get rather expensive. I'm guessing you'd have pretty good luck with the center stone. The color on this ring is surprisingly crisp and sparkly. No yellow whatsoever. You may not need to change anything unless you want bigger. :)by mightaswellfemale8/22/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no as isby LadyDemona5/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not through Walmart. To have them changed out wouldn't be worth your money. You might as well buy it the way you want to begin with. Unfortunately other jewelers are quite pricy even for something similar.by mightaswellfemale8/22/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?