Keepsake Personalized Enamored Couple's Ring with Birthstones
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- from $78.00
- from $78.00
- from $88.00
About this item
About this item
Share your love with this Keepsake Personalized Enamored Couple's Ring with Birthstones. This personalized Keepsake ring offers a beautiful and lasting way to celebrate that special relationship between you and your partner or you and a friend. The sterling silver engraved rings are surrounded by sweeping cascades of accent stones, which can be personalized by choosing your favorite stones from cubic zirconia to diamonds. The double-heart Keepsake Personalized Enamored Ring with Birthstones can be personalized with the birthstones of the loving couple. For a more personal touch, the sterling silver engrave rings can even be engraved with the couple's names. Available in sterling silver and 10kt or 14kt yellow or white gold, the setting of the Keepsake ring can be chosen to suit your tastes. Add the Keepsake Personalized Enamored Ring with Birthstones to your jewelry box today.
Keepsake Personalized Enamored Ring with Birthstones:
- Available in sterling silver, 10kt or 14kt yellow or white gold
- Personalize with genuine or synthetic gemstones
- Customize the personalized Keepsake ring with two areas of text and two stones in your choice of birthstone
- Accent stones are cubic zirconia and can be upgraded to diamonds
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed. Learn More
|Occasion:||Promise Rings , Valentine's Day|
|Collection:||Promise Rings , Personalized Jewelry , Family Jewelry|
|Gemstone Type:||Cubic Zirconia|
|Ring Style:||Heart|Multi-Stone|Couples Jewelry|
|Metal Type:||Yellow Gold|
Ask a question
- Hello, Yes a ring can be resized. However there may be charges depending on how many sizes ring is being resized. Thanks.by KeepsakeCS3/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is an extra charge, but if its engraved they wont do itby tstoner2812/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can take the ring to your local Wal-Mart to be returned as a repair. There is a fee for sizing a ring and the store would discuss that charge with you when you take in the ring. Thank youby KeepsakeCS11/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is no extra cost but I recommend you take the receipt, but if you do not have it, it can be done as well hope this help.by vslewis7/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine was not pure gold, but is still a very nice ring. No extra charge for engraving.by Donna6/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This ring is not solid gold. It is gold covered or gold plated, meaning there is another metal under the gold. There was no fee to add names but I did pay a little more for the genuine stones. I do not recommend this ring for use as a wedding or engagement ring because of the fact that it is gold plated and not solid. Hope this helps :)by JanJan335/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good Morning, This ring comes in Sterling Silver, 10kt gold over sterling silver, 10kt white or yellow gold and 14kt white or yellow gold. Names are also included in the price. Thank youby KeepsakeKeystoneSupport4/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This ring is not solid gold. It is gold over another type of metal, I am guessing nickel. It will turn your finger green looking when the gold chips off exposing the metal. Hope this helps :)by JanJan336/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This ring has many different quality options when purchasing. U may have the cheaper quality ring which may cause that! Mine has not gave me any of these troubles at all.by Tiffany031712/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is a fake ringby Jayy11207/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?