Kebo Futon Sofa Bed, Multiple Colors
Customers also considered
- $59.00 List price $65.00Save $6.00
- Rollback$25.86 Was $29.98Save $4.12
- from $124.00
- from $124.00
- from $59.00Save $6.00
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$25.86 Was $29.98Save $4.12
- Rollbackfrom $38.00
- from $71.91
- Rollbackfrom $59.96
- Rollbackfrom $55.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Kebo Futon Sofa Bed can be used for entertaining guests or a quick nap. It features a microfiber cover for durability and comfort. This low set sofa sleeper is available in multiple colors, you can pick one that complements your decor. With a simple folding design, it easily converts from a stylish sofa to a comfortable bed. The microfiber sofa bed is an ideal furniture piece for your living room, entertainment room or den.
Kebo Futon Sofa Bed:
- Low set sofa sleeper with microfiber cover
- Converts quickly and easily from sofa to bed position
- Some assembly required
- Legs stored in pouch under seat during shipment
- Available in multiple colors
- Kebo Futon Sofa Bed sitting dimensions in inches: 69" x 32" x 28"
- Kebo Futon Sofa Bed sleeping dimensions in inches: 69" x 38" x 14.5"
- Shipping/Carton dimensions: 70" x 38" x 7"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||74.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||69.0 x 32.0 x 28.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does the back cushion become flush with the seat cushion when this is folded flat for sleeping?
- Yes, it is flat when in the couch position, but it is not comfortable. You can feel something like a hard bar all the way down the lenfth of it which would be right down the middle of your back while you were sleeping. Maybe if you bought a thicker memory foam pad, you could try to put that down over it, but those can be expensive and I think you would need one at least 3-4 inches to cover the feel of the bar down your back.by klecb8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are three indentations that go down about an inch and 1/2 if you stick your finger into them. They are all the same. The one in the middle (when laid out for sleeping) is flush just like the rest, but it is small in my opinion and may cause a little discomfort if you have a sensitive back.by collegestudent829/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- its flat and no gap. its a tight fit for an adult to sleep onby kippkidd2/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont not have a large gap of course there will b a small one but the cushions are laid right next to each other so there is none over all i like the futon have not slept on it though bought it for guest :)by 1sweetchic10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby ryanthecoffeedrinker12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is not a very big gap b/w the cushions but there is a crease that is not very comfortable. I was surprised that the cushioning is not as comfortable as I was expecting.by JaronT188/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has gap tooby flashravi8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. It is one piece and it is flush in sleeping position. There is no gap. Thank you!by DHPSupport1/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no there is no gap and it's one complete peiceby jfenix12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's flush...no gap....it's a bit uncomfortable, but it'll do.by GloF11/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It holds three adults sitting 600 lb limit I am sure it will work for you the dog and cats.by Slinkey28/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I think it would be fine for your Great Dane. I would probably cover it with a comforter then a sheet because it is not as padded as it looks in the photo. It clicks easily into a bed and easily back up if u want a couch back.by swtlorraine10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This would be good for your needs.by Emmalisesmama8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am sure your Great Dane would love it. With the sitting area approximately 14" off of the ground, he could probably just step right onto it!by MediaBuyer6/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not buy this for him. It's not that comfortable. My 100 lb daughter uses it, and she can feel the lumpiness (I guess it's the springs inside). In the couch position, the couch is not that deep. My sister has a great dane, and I can't imagine hers fitting comfortably in the couch position. Her legs would have to dangle off. In the bed position, you can feel the uncomfortable bar right down the middle.by klecb8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it would work great! My boxer sleeps on mine. The futon folds to a twin size bed.by Sam20138/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it would, but it is poorly made, it would be cheaper and last longer if somone could make a twin bed frame with 4x8 plywood sheets and sides and spindles for the legs and throw a big comforter on top, works for one of my dogs. Good Luckby bellagirl19528/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Just to say in my opinion. It would work just fine for a dog bed. My son sleeps on his but our dogs love it. But it may not be as cushiony as your dog may like. It just all depends on the softness your dog preffers.by morningstar19751/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This would work fine as a dog bed. keeping the back part flat would be recommended.by Merlynus11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If your dog is "elderly" as you say, I would NOT recommend this as a "bed" for the dog. The padding is VERY, VERY, VERY hard and it's not a completely flat surface (hard to describe). I use it as a spare sofa in my home office (not as a bed). I've tried sleeping on it and it was extremely hard and uncomfortable and I'm only 5'2", 102lbs. My back was breaking by the morning. I hope this helps.by summergrl683/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mattress is approximately 6" thick. Keep in mind, however, that it is very hard, there's almost zero give when you sit down, so it doesn't feel thick then. I also don't think it would be very nice for sleeping on (and truly it would only fit children), for that reason. Still is a great futon though!by April4019/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears to be thick, but its poor quality and very hard.by BreezyG197710/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It is all one piece. it does not really have a mattress. It is a soild one piece. Not comfortable to sleep on.by Moonzz8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the same thickness as a futon matress......except it is firm/hard....yet comfortableby hotchoc10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Its an ok thickness about 4 to 5 inches...better for sitting than sleeping...i would recommend that you get a memory foam to lay on it if you want to sleep on it because you will feel the creases if you sleep directly on it.by MrGoodDea111/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not thick at allby trinityd409/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered the grey and it is very firm measures 5.5" thick.by Slinkey212/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2-3 inches. Not very thick and your back will feel it if you plan to sleep on it. Sitting on it is decent but far from the best.by FickNury8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is all one piece. Not a separate mattress. Very hard. My carpet is softer and therefore the floor is more comfortable for sleeping. I put a two inch foam pad over it then bedding on top for my grandson. He will try that tonight to see if it's more comfortable.by Sleepyboy12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say it's about 3 and a half, maybe 4 inches. It's the perfect width. It's not thin at all. It's not so thick that it looks like a mattress folded in half but it's just thick enough to be cozy if you needed to use it as a bed. Hope this helps.by AprilBr5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?