Similar items in stock
- $187.99 List price $249.97Save $61.98
26" Kawasaki Mountain Bike
Consider these popular products
- $299.00 Was $429.00Save $130.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hit all the best trails with the 26" Kawasaki Mountain Bike. With dual suspension and high-tech off-road performance, this bike is ideal for smaller riders. It features a 21-speed Shuman drive train. The aluminum frame mountain bike is lightweight so you can put it on the back of a car as you head for new trails. It also comes with V-brakes for the front and back, and a Shimano "tourney" rear derailleur for better control and performance. The MTB racing seat allows you to step up your game for a more competitive ride. Switch speeds easily with this responsive bike. The MTB pedals and handlebars provide comfort for long rides, as well as better handling when you are competing. Whether you are challenging yourself on the trail or competing in an off-road race, this bike has the handling and performance you want. It also features sporty graphics and design to make it look stylish out on the trail.
Kawasaki Mountain Bike:
- Riding style: mountain bicycle
- Frame: 18" steel
- Suspension: dual
- Shifters: Shimano "Revo" Twist
- Gearing: 21 speeds
- Rear derailleur: Shimano "Tourney"
- Front brake: V-Brakes
- Rear brake: V-Brakes
- Tires: MTB
- Wheels: Alloy
- Handlebars: MTB
- Seat: Kawasaki MTB racing
- Pedals: MTB
- Other features: quick-release seat, 3-piece crank
- 26" mountain bicycle
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||26" (Adult)|
|Number of Speeds:||21 Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||26"|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The bike comes partly assembled. You'll need to mount the front wheel, handlebars, seat. You might also need to align the brakes a bit. Overall, it took about an hour to assemble the bike. Only took I needed was a philips screwdriver and a small wrench.by mbaer5/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it is disassembled. Pretty simple assembly though.by rounderwec3/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I doubt it. It came partially assembled in a ship-to-store (where I picked it up). There was no option for assembly (which I would have chosen) when I ordered it.by jlcooke3/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used the site to store delivery. When I picked it up, it was partially assembled. After getting it home, it took my husband about 30 minutes to put it together. He didn't even read the instructions so his assembly time may have been cut short had he done so. Only the front wheel and handle bars had to be put together.by WallyWorldismysecondhome3/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, send bike site to store and walmart will assemble for FREE.by leopard49/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be fine. I'm 5'10' and it works well, through should work great for a 6'4'.by mbaer3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably not. I'm 5'8" and ride with seat nearly fully extended.by rounderwec3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's probably a mix. Some of it is aluminium, some steel. I've seen lighter bikes, but it is not extra heavy either. Great value for price.by mbaer5/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Aluminum.by rounderwec3/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?