26" Kawasaki Men's Mountain Bike
Customers also considered
- $162.67 List price $169.97Save $7.30
- $133.57 Was $159.99Save $26.42
- $159.00 Was $206.58Save $47.58
- Rollback$149.97 Was $195.00Save $45.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 26" Kawasaki Men's Mountain Bike is utterly crammed with features for both the bike aficionado and stalwart casual cyclist. The uniquely vibrant light green frame is constructed from sturdy, dependable steel. Whether it's cycling up hills or down city streets, this is an ideal bike. This 26" men's mountain bike can take almost any punishment you throw at it, because that's what it's built for. This is strong and durable, thanks to its sheer wealth of features. The front-loaded suspension absorbs most impacts effortlessly. The thumb shifter 18-speed gear system with a Shimano "Tourney" rear derailleur means you can easily reach an impressive velocity. But safety and control are still ensured, thanks to front and rear Linear Pull V-Brakes. Along with the alloy wheels and MTB handlebars, the 26" Kawasaki Men's Mountain Bike is all you need and more. It has an adjustable seat and MTB pedals for comfort.
Designed for mountains but good for streets, this Kawasaki mountain bike is just what any serious cyclist needs.
Kawasaki 26 " Men's Mountain Bike:
- Riding Style: Mountain Bicycle
- Frame: 18 " Steel
- Suspension: Front
- Shifters: Thumb
- Gearing: 18 Speeds
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano "Tourney "
- Front Brake: Linear Pull V-Brakes
- Rear Brake: Linear Pull V-Brakes
- Kawasaki mountain bike tires: MTB
- Wheels: Alloy
- Handlebars: MTB
- Seat: Kawasaki MTB Racing
- Pedals: MTB
- Other Features: Adjustable Seat Height
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Bike Type:||Mountain Bikes|
|Brake Type:||Linear pull brakes|
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||43.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The bike comes almost completely assembled with the exception of the front wheel, handlebars, foot pedals, and the seat. The brakes are already installed. You may need to deflate the front tire to get it on so you will need a tire pump afterwards. The bike does come with a few tools but you will need a pair of pliers or vicegrips to assemble the seat to the adjustable post.by nexgen907/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most of it is already put together and they give you the tools neede to finish it. Not very hard to put together.by notsonormal2/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart sends these bikes to your home, in a big box, partially assembled. If you purchase it from your local Walmart store, they assemble it for you. If you order it online and send it to your local store, I am not sure if they will assemble it, or not.by jasonb19808/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unassembled but if you have it sent site-to-store, they will assemble it free.by awesome3331/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some assembly is required, putting on the frt tire, handlebars, seat and foot pedals. Just take your time and do it right the first time...by lostintexass11/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to put the tires, handle bars and seat on.by Jtatex4/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes mostly assembled. The gear mechanisms and sprockets are already assembled. What you have to assemble are the handlebars, seat, pedals, and front wheel.by TomMarAlem19879/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 6' and it fits me perfectly.by nexgen907/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes im 6.2by Robbyrocks123458/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I'm 6'3"by lostintexass8/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bike would probably just fit you. You might want a 27" or 29".by Jtatex9/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- WalMart assembled at our request for no charge.by 2wheeling12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Inside the box it comes with an multi-purpose tool and two allen keys. Should be all you needby TD149/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine came with a flat pressed multi tool and Alan wrenches.by Grayone18/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does come with some tools but you will need a pair of pliers or vicegrips. The tools it comes with are used in the bulk of the assembly and the pliers would be needed along with the included wrench to tighten the seat.by nexgen907/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products