Kasco Marine 3400HAF050 . 75HP - 240V Aerator - 50Ft Power Cord
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$505.80 List price $682.83Save $177.03
- Reduced Price$142.48 List price $193.03Save $50.55
- $774.00 List price $1006.20Save $232.20
- Clearance$818.10 List price $1063.53Save $245.43
- Reduced Price$19.71 List price $29.77Save $10.06
- Reduced Price$841.50 List price $1136.03Save $294.53
- Reduced Price$441.31 List price $599.37Save $158.06
- Reduced Price$492.30 List price $639.99Save $147.69
- Clearance$701.55 List price $912.02Save $210.47
- Reduced Price$93.76 List price $126.71Save $32.95
- $639.00 List price $830.70Save $191.70
- Reduced Price$23.49 List price $30.67Save $7.18
- Reduced Price$133.20 List price $173.16Save $39.96
- Reduced Price$274.45 List price $370.64Save $96.19
- $17.74 List price $23.19Save $5.45
- Reduced Price$997.20 List price $1346.22Save $349.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Kasco Aerator 3400HAF050 produces a crown of water at the surface adding 2.2 lbs of oxygen per hour. It includes a float with two 50' mooring ropes, along with top and bottom ball bearings. An environmentally friendly, oil-filled motor is sealed against leaks for performance. The aerator has a stainless-steel external motor float and hardware components with zinc anode. It requires only 17.5" of water to operate. The water aerator has a 50' power cord and only needs minimal maintenance.
The 3400HAF High Oxygen Transfer Aerator produces a crown of water at the surface adding 2-2 lbs- of oxygen per hour- Draws 3-4 Amps at 240V- Includes float with two 50-ft- mooring ropes- Requires only 17-5in- Of water to operate- ETL approved to UL and CSA standards- Adds 2-2 lbs- of oxygen per hour- Includes float 50-ft- power cord two 50-ft- mooring ropes- Long-life top and bottom ball bearings- Environmentally friendly oil-filled motor is sealed against leaks- Flood oil lubricated to dissipate heat- Highly efficient with low power consumption- Works well in salt water and other corrosive environments- Stainless steel external motor float and hardware components with zinc anode- Requires minimal maintenance- ETL listed to UL and CSA safety standards SKU: KSCO067
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$118.99 Was $179.00Save $60.01
- Rollbackfrom $67.95
- $128.59 Was $158.99Save $30.40
- $28.04 Was $29.82Save $1.78
- $26.99 Was $28.52Save $1.53
- $63.86 Was $80.99Save $17.13