About this item
Karcher T350 Deck and Driveway Cleaner is designed to help you clean patios, walkways and other areas with professional results. The wide cleaning path of this Pressure Washer Deck Cleaner helps you get the job done faster and save time. The Karcher T350 Deck and Driveway Cleaner uses two height-adjustable nozzles that spin rapidly to give you a streak-free clean. You can also use this Pressure Washer Driveway Cleaner to clean garage doors and other vertical surfaces when you remove the wand attachment.
Karcher T350 Deck and Driveway Cleaner:
- Clean patios, walkways, driveways and vertical surfaces
- Professional results
- Fully adjustable to safely clean durable and sensitive surfaces
- Designed to provide easy streak free results
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 13.0 x 46.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by Heimy122/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- without a doubt. Besides, if you buy it form amazon and it doesn't work, return it. But i'd bet your sister's salary it works for youby menshadow8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is rated for 2400 to 2650. I have a 2500 and it works great.by dittoFL7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The T350 is rated for 2400 to 2650 psi. I have a 2600 psi pressure washer and it worked perfectly.by jaxcanadian3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a Karcher with a 5 hp Honda engine. It is designed for pressure washers of about 24 PSI to possible 2600 PSI.by Heimy123/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- works with my honda motor 3100 psiby menshadow3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I found one at Repairclinic.com: Item #: 1971132 Description: Handle Trigger Price: $23.95 Quantity: 1 Availability: In Stock Item Total: $23.95by JayBee1116/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?